Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  15:59:31  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you nusnakemum, Rhubarbs colour is in real life much more vibrant and now Kehhlyr has given me some suggestions on how to cure the problems when transferring photos I should hopefully be able to put some on showing him in all his glory, it will have to wait till next weekend though as he was fed yesterday and it's too dark when I get in from work.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

c00ki3z
Hatchling

United Kingdom
101 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  16:03:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you cross Rhubarb with Custard do you get one lovely pie? I love Rhubarb though, he is such a gorgeous snake! Both morphs that I want ;P

1.0 Fire Corn Snake (Solaire)
1.0 Carolina Corn Snake (Amber)
1.0 G.Rosea (Hailey)
0.1 G.pulchra (Ebony)
0.1 Cat (Brea)
0.1 Dog (Mini Schnauzer (Rosie))
Wishlist: MBK, Avalanche Corn
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 31/10/2011 :  16:51:08  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi c00ki3z, hee hee joking aside they are both gorgeous but then again maybe I'm just biased. :)

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000