New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beverly Louise
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2011 :  17:15:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dinner time today (well, 10minutes ago) and Sally had her first strike! Pinkie went down in one and now shes curled in her cave looking very pleased with herself
Jack, on the other hand, has left his pinkie outside the cave and hasn't touched it. They are separated by a piece of plastic but, at some point during the night, must have found a way through to be together again.
I've binges up any gaps with spare kitchen roll but, if they doget back together whilst I'm at work, is it likely thy Sally will go for his pinkie? And for any problems to happen?

Two corns - Jack & Sally; a tailess tabby - Tia; fish; four rats - Pepper, Bailey, Biscuit, Alfie; a spider - Gerard Way-To-Big.

Beverly Louise
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2011 :  17:19:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He also hasn't fed since the eleventh so I am concerned if he's not eating

Two corns - Jack & Sally; a tailess tabby - Tia; fish; four rats - Pepper, Bailey, Biscuit, Alfie; a spider - Gerard Way-To-Big.
Go to Top of Page

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2011 :  17:36:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She might go for it if she is feeling greedy, but thats only if they get back together some how.....and snakes can go a really long time without eating, is he blue? Sometimes they go off feeding if they are due to shed soon. x

4.0.0 Kids (Hugh, Seamus, Athrun + JD)
1.0.0 Gingy cat (Fintan Stack)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

Beverly Louise
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2011 :  21:56:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He last shed on the 22nd so he shouldn't be due another shed. Just found him in her side of the viv curled up in a cave with her, so no worry of him attacking her and I don't think she can squeeze through the gap with her podgy belly (: he still hasn't eaten the pinkie though but has nudged it =\ will maybe leave overnight see if he goes back for it.

Go to Top of Page

Beverly Louise
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
28 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2011 :  21:58:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its just cause he's new and only three months, I'm quite worried =\ x

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000