New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lotsofsmoggies
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  17:14:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was looking at this baby at the weekend, I know what the shop said its parents were and what it should be but I'm not so sure.

Experts step in please!!

Visit me in my other life http://lotsofsmoggies.webs.com/

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  17:32:53  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hmmmmm im not so clued up on all the morphs as of yet. Am still learning. Im gonna say lavender?

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  17:36:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hypo lavender or normal lavender? :)

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  19:43:30  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
its hypo something, what I can't tell from the colours in the photo - it looks to be either ghost or hypo lav. What are the parents morphs and what did the shop say it is?

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  20:11:26  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'l put my 2p's worth in n say hypo lavendar

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  22:27:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first thought was a Lavender. and as eeji say hypo something (and lets all face it he should know) then I'm going with hypo lavender lol

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  22:34:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first thought was a Lavender. and as eeji say hypo something (and lets all face it he should know) then I'm going with hypo lavender lol

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 24/10/2011 :  22:34:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Lotsofsmoggies
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2011 :  08:50:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The parents were a lavender and a hypo lavender. She should be a hypo lavender. And from all you lovely people, they are correct. Am I right in thinking she should be het for lavender?

*coughs* I'll be picking her up this weekend.

Visit me in my other life http://lotsofsmoggies.webs.com/
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2011 :  09:44:10  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lotsofsmoggies

*coughs* I'll be picking her up this weekend.

yaaaaaas!!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2011 :  12:45:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, sheshould be homo for lavender, so she is a hypo lavender then by the sounds of it if her parents were lavender and hypo lavender!

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2011 :  12:45:51  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She won't be het for lavender as she is a lavender. She is really gorgeous. Can't wait to see more pics when she has settled in

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Mnementh
Yearling

United Kingdom
537 Posts

Posted - 29/10/2011 :  14:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She looks a bit dark to me for a hypo lav , I had a few lavs and hypo's hatched this year , with lavenders looking more like that , pic of one of my hypo lavs below which is very bright .

One last jump , that's all we have to take Holth .
Wearily the old queen gathered heself to spring ;
Moreta gratefully began her litany .
Black , blacker , blackest -
They went between .
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000