Blimy. Didn't see that coming!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2011 :  22:52:13  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just went upstairs to check the media server, and heard movement in one of the fauns. To my surprise, Aguna had shed!

I didn't even see her in blue! They were fed yesterday, so I went in to retrieve the shed, and it was a full shed; eyecaps and tail no probs!

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2011 :  23:28:35  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sneaky little one! Glad it was all good though

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2011 :  23:38:35  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Same here. Acording to the breeders notes, her last shed was 3rd August. I think they may have missed a shed off of the notes, or she shed at the show. I might have a ninja snake on my hands........

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2011 :  17:17:58  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Romeo shed last night. This is the 2nd time I never knew he was in blue!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000