New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2011 :  20:13:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey all!

I am searching for people breeding the following (or as close to) corns this year, or yearlings/adults for a possible breeding project down the road. Not both of these are for me!

Opal stripe het hypo (or some combination of: Amel, Hypo, Lavender, stripe)

Motley Ghost (or some combination of Anery, Hypo and Motley)

Doesn't have to have all genes as "homo", but I'd be interested to see if I can find similar things somewhere!

Thanks

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"

LarkaDawg
Hatchling

442 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2011 :  20:38:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, I have a hypo het lavender female and a ghost/anery motley-stripe male who will hopefully be breeding next year some time. The male was sold to me as anery stripe but could be a ghost. Nothing definate, but if/when they do breed and friends have had their pick, I'll put them up on here (free to good homes). Shout me if you're interested when I do!
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2011 :  20:54:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I already have my breeding program set up for next year lol.
It will be my RO (m) to my Blizzard (f) this could result in stunning ROs and possible Blizzards.
Sunglow (m) to our Snow (f) will more than likely get all Sunglows again as we did this year.
Anery (m) to our Anery (f) this should result in anerys, lavenders (as they both carry lavender).
Butter (m) to our Butter (f), should get Butters and possibly Amels.
And possibly my Blizzard (m) to a snow (f) would possibly get snows and Blizzards

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 14/10/2011 :  20:59:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by yola

Hi I already have my breeding program set up for next year lol.
It will be my RO (m) to my Blizzard (f) this could result in stunning ROs and possible Blizzards.
Sunglow (m) to our Snow (f) will more than likely get all Sunglows again as we did this year.
Anery (m) to our Anery (f) this should result in anerys, lavenders (as they both carry lavender).
Butter (m) to our Butter (f), should get Butters and possibly Amels.
And possibly my Blizzard (m) to a snow (f) would possibly get snows and Blizzards
Edit to day there are pics of them all and babies from this year on the photo bit "meet my collection lol"

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000