When AURYN met Puzzle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  09:33:39  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey all, had AURYN out last night and whilst he was on the OHs arm our cat Puzzle decided to come along to get some attention. They were both extremely inquisitive and whilst Puzzle was rubbing her face on AURYNs body, he was having a good ol' sniff of her tail - and then she had a mad tail moment and spooked him a little! Luckily, he was fine and just went back to having a good ol' sniff.

Then, to my amazement, he decided to go down and slither right across her whilst she simple laid there loving the attention...moments after he got off her onto the floor his tail raised and under went the tissue (moments earlier and Puzzle would not have been a happy cat

I am soo chuffed that they got on well...of course i was very wary of Puzzle whilst he was about (first time she saw him, i think she suspected his tail was a toy and got quite keen to play...i obviously didn't let her!) - but i am very proud of them both

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)

Kez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  09:59:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awwww, how cute and what a good Auryn for not pooping on Puzzle you're definitely braver than I would be though lol

0.1.0 - CB10 Creamsicle - Maisie
0.1.0 - CB10 Ultramel Motley - Smudge
1.0.0 - Leopard Gecko - Ziggy
1.0.0 - Crested Gecko - Koji
0.0.1 - Chahoua - Chewie
0.1.0 - Rescue Greyhound - Becki
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  10:04:22  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was nervous...very nervous, but the OH pointed out that they are going to need to get to know each other properly at some point - and if i was to "stop" Puzzle from showing interest, it would probably only make her worse. Luckily she is a complete softy really...a big attention seeking softy.

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Kez
Hatchling

United Kingdom
378 Posts

Posted - 12/10/2011 :  10:28:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not surprised, but yes, your OH was probably right. I'm glad it went so well and they took to each other so nicely

0.1.0 - CB10 Creamsicle - Maisie
0.1.0 - CB10 Ultramel Motley - Smudge
1.0.0 - Leopard Gecko - Ziggy
1.0.0 - Crested Gecko - Koji
0.0.1 - Chahoua - Chewie
0.1.0 - Rescue Greyhound - Becki
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page