New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jim.c
Snake Mite

21 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  15:15:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
really like this snake and may well buy it but the owner isn't sure what morph it is, any idea's please he thinks it might be a ghost motley

Any idea's will be most appreciated

Royals,Boa's, Western hognose's and corns

LarkaDawg
Hatchling

442 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  16:13:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks more anery motley

LINK REMOVED - GMAC http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/anery_motley/

Pic stolen from Ian's Viv. Check out his morph section: http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/

Mine's either an anery motley/stripe or a ghost motley/stripe. I'm leaning towards ghost with his browns but only breeding will tell. (He's the brown one in my signature)

Please dont post links to other forums photos unless permission has been provided by the forum owner or photograph owner.

Edited by - gmac on 09/10/2011 18:06:41
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  16:21:26  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
How old is it? I'm leaning towards Hypo Pewter but I would have thought he would know what he had if it was one of those.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

jim.c
Snake Mite

21 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  16:28:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's cb10 100g

Go to Top of Page

jim.c
Snake Mite

21 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  16:30:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LarkaDawg

Looks more anery motley

PHOTO REMOVED

Pic stolen from Ian's Viv. Check out his morph section: http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/

Mine's either an anery motley/stripe or a ghost motley/stripe. I'm leaning towards ghost with his browns but only breeding will tell. (He's the brown one in my signature)

I don't think she's an anery motley

Edited by - gmac on 09/10/2011 18:07:15
Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2011 :  16:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Motley Hypo Pewter from me I think...?

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2011 :  16:55:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its a pretty morph I don't think its a hypo pewter myself though as its head markings look too well defined to me. I may be wrong though.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2011 :  18:40:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think shes a anery motley.. mine was born this year and there pattern is fading already they've even got a a little striping just like the one in the pic
Go to Top of Page

SnakeBreeder
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  15:42:10  Show Profile  Visit SnakeBreeder's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It is obviouslt Hypo, Anery and Motley ( Making it atleast a form of ghost motley / pastle ghost motley ) but there may be other genes at play as well.
Stunning little snake.
Go to Top of Page

LarkaDawg
Hatchling

442 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  19:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LarkaDawg

Looks more anery motley

LINK REMOVED - GMAC http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/anery_motley/

Please dont post links to other forums photos unless permission has been provided by the forum owner or photograph owner.

Sorry!! I didn't know Saw someone else linking to it and though it was ok
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  20:15:37  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
posting a link is fine hun, pinching pics and posting them on here (or anywhere) without permission isn't

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

LarkaDawg
Hatchling

442 Posts

Posted - 22/10/2011 :  21:11:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

posting a link is fine hun, pinching pics and posting them on here (or anywhere) without permission isn't

OOhh... oops
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000