Any more???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  17:22:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok so I missed Donny yesterday and was planning to go to the one in November, however I have been told that this is a breeder only show

I know there is another show in Exeter next week but I have plans in the aftertoon and its to far to go just for a morning. So are then any more show during the rest of the year. cause I WANT MY STRIPE!!!!!!!!!!! (Toddler temper tamtum about to start )

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  17:33:28  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
ooh exeter really thats nr me you dont happen to know any other details do you ?

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  17:52:52  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There's also the PRAS show in October as well, usually on the sunday closest to the 25th.
That's a fair decent show as well, if you get there early then you get the prettiest, but get there late and you get the bargains where people will drop prices a bit lower to make sure they go home with little or no stock.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

johno
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  18:02:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wheres the pras show at kehhlyr?
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  18:18:52  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That was a bit silly, putting the show name and nothing else.

The PRAS show is In Havant Leisure centre (believe it's actually called the Horizon Leisure centre) a couple miles out from Portsmouth.

/edit
Postcode is : PO9 2AY
Event is on the 23rd October this year.

Have a googly map to give an idea of distance from you.
I may well be in Poole the night before so could possibly add a couple hitchhikers as well if anyone needs.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  19:44:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry Paulie I have no details about Exeter. Thank for the info Kehhlye its 3 hours from me but still might be worth a visit :P

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  20:20:23  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i thought the Donny regional show in November was still open to the public?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  20:45:25  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The IHS website does say the November show will run under the same criteria as the two main shows.

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  20:54:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too me it reads that is it open to public its only an hours away from my so I'm going to take a trip any way lol

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  21:49:17  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There doesnt seem to be anything anywhere about the exeter show at all everything i can find seems to be for old shows held at a venue that no longer exists gutted!! :-(

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2011 :  23:23:57  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You sure you don't mean Essex not Exeter? There's the ERAC show in Chelmsford, Essex this coming weekend. And I'm sure Donny is open to the public in November, it's just been organised by a different group. As far as I'm aware...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000