Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  09:42:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well done mate, build info expected soon!!

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  10:50:09  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auld Baldy

Wow! Now that's what I call an obsession. So what have you got lined up for the other two walls?

Well one has a window in it and the other has my bed across it, I suppose I shoudn't let that stop me lol .

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Are the smaller vivs stacked ontop of the bigger vivs in the first picture?

Yes the 3ft vivs are a seperate unit to the 4ft with the 2ft vivs, so they wern't to heavey. It seems fairly safe, but I might look at securing them later today.

And even though im 6ft1in Im still going to have to get a step for that top viv lol, im definately putting a snake in there that I trust, or else it will be like going in blindfolded.

quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

Briliant!! Now fill em up! :)

I will, I will... I know its illegal in the herpetology world to have an empty viv

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

MiffyKnits
Snake Mite

45 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  13:25:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is a brilliant set up. I've been considering how to get a couple of viv stacks in our downstairs. Mr Miffy has suddenly decided that he wants a snake of his own now so I've got to figure out where to put a 4ft viv for him. You've given me lots of ideas.

Hope you have lots of fun filling them up.
Go to Top of Page

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  16:06:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats an excellent set up! Well done you :o) clearly have a great imagination to put it all together! :o) Im just a teeeeny bit jealous :op x

4.0.0 Kids (Hugh, Seamus, Athrun + JD)
1.0.0 Gingy cat (Fintan Stack)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  16:15:47  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Callazagy

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Are the smaller vivs stacked ontop of the bigger vivs in the first picture?

Yes the 3ft vivs are a seperate unit to the 4ft with the 2ft vivs, so they wern't to heavey. It seems fairly safe, but I might look at securing them later today.

Becareful then, I've heard of bigger vivs bowing with smaller vivs ontop of them.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

shaunb
Yearling

United Kingdom
782 Posts

Posted - 17/09/2011 :  17:29:22  Show Profile  Send shaunb a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
that looks awesome m8 can't wait to see the new inhabitants when u get them

[Quote]
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000