Madagascar Day Geckos, Leeds/Doncaster show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  22:02:09  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i've got 2 of this year's babies up for sale
incubated at 28*C so should be female (using TDSD) but they're too small to check yet

the first one is a few months old and the last 3/4" of her tail is regen as i had a little accident shutting the faun lid i didn't want to offer her for sale till i knew she was going to be ok

the second is younger and has full tail intact

both are feeding on Repashy 1-part complete diet and small mealies, they shed and poop fine and have no health problems

these are a fantastic display species and are active during the daytime but ideally should not be handled (though it is possible to do so)

any queries regarding husbandry i'll happily answer, they should co-habit fine being same sex and similar age, though the larger one is back in with my adult pair and the smaller one is in the 'nursery faun'

£35 each or £60 for the pair, collection only from Leeds/York area or Doncaster show on the 18th

will put some pics up asap but they're damn fast when you're trying to point a camera at them lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000