New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

grudie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  20:09:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats peaches been with us a month now seems to have went really quickly,i really cant wait until she gets bigger tho

we weighed her toight and shes 8g lol nothing to her,after the past 2 weeks feeds and her not having much of a 'bump' i decided to try her on 2 pinkies and she done well,was very interested in the 2nd as she was on the first and def looked like a full snake afterwards so we shall see if shes keeps them down,my wee brat gave her a bit of a scare dancing about her feeding tub when munching on the 2nd one but shes kept going

so i have 1 nicley full snake tonight for her happy 1 month in the crazy house lol

2 cats murphy and tawney
1 border collie beanie
50 pond koi/gold fish garden frogs
1 snow corn peaches
Love is like peeing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth!

fluffycorn
Yearling

United Kingdom
514 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  20:14:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thats great ... i don't know why but i love feeding night lol

1.0.0 Amelanistic Corn Snake
0.1.0 Jack Russell Terrier
Go to Top of Page

grudie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  20:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
me too everyone sunday its all i can think about lol

2 cats murphy and tawney
1 border collie beanie
1 snow corn peaches
Love is like peeing your pants,everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth!
Go to Top of Page

shaunb
Yearling

United Kingdom
782 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  20:26:59  Show Profile  Send shaunb a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yea feeding nite is cool my next one is wednesday

[Quote]
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  21:09:34  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it's been 'small boa' feeding day here today, basically all the boas on rats not rabbits - though that does include the 6ft male Dums. boa feeding days are great, especially rabbit days!

corn feeding days usually go 'pleasantly', a few have a particularly fantastic feeding response, others (mainly adult males i might add!) tend to drop-feed which is less exciting though there is mild trepidation when i check the RUBs the next morning to see if they've eaten up lol

JCP feeding day is next weekend, i don't get involved, they're the OH's and scary

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  21:46:21  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
feeding day here for me too. Every one of them fed tonight. Including Romeo, Mim and Griffin... and they are all currently in blue Even Jupiter ate as soon as the feeding rub was covered over.

Feeding night is def my favourite time by far. Then of course, handling time

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

shaunb
Yearling

United Kingdom
782 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  22:09:34  Show Profile  Send shaunb a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i actually got to handle my little amel motley (wiv no name lol)today and she was so calm i think she has finally settled in nicely which is so cool she didn't try and slither away from me

[Quote]
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  07:02:45  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
8g and in 2 pinkies? Mines only 17g and still on one. Still leaves a bump. Is this right?

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

grudie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
114 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  20:28:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
il double check when i weigh her again,could have been my bloomin scales(saying that she is light) but after 2 weeks of hardly having a bump i spoke to another snaky friend who said to try her on 2 see how she goes,the pinkies werent that big either,would she eat another if she didnt want it? i only offred her it to see if she wanted it and she didnt hesitate at all?

2 cats murphy and tawney
1 border collie beanie
1 snow corn peaches
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000