Rubstrate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  14:03:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi guys, I got a free 1kg bg of dark blue rubstrate as a trial. I have had it while and only used it with my yearlings, upon which I decided it wasn't quite the thing I was looking for myself to use. I have washed it all, picked out tiny little bits so it is ready to be used straight away. It does look fab, bu's just not for me sadly.

It is free, although I do ask for you to pay the postage as I am currently an unemployed ex-student so I am very low on funds! If anyone is instrested I will try and get price on p+p.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 04/09/2011 :  23:56:06  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Just had a research on that.
Can you give a weigh up and lemme know what it's gonna cost to post and then email me. I shall try that in hoggie or retic rubs.
email is Kehhlyr [AT] weneedcake.co.uk
Cheers stapey, Unless others want to try it.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/09/2011 :  09:38:13  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sure, I'll do it as soon as I can. I'll have to see if I can get a box to put it in! Although it maybe a while as I'm not home atm and like a dumb ass, I fogot to tale it with me.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000