I'm Looking for...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 30/08/2011 :  22:57:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right, so I'm going to Donny in a few weeks time, and I am REALLY after one/any/all of the following:

Amber Stripe,
Honey Stripe,
Honey Motley,
Caramel Stripe,
Sunkissed Stripe,
Diffused/Bloodred Stripe.

Does anyone know of anyone going who may have one of these on show? How much do you think I could be expected to pay for one of these guys? I have a rough idea, but these things always vary between breeders. Thanks for your thoughts

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  01:46:04  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Somebody likes stripes lol.

Can't say I blame you as they are great. And those ones are stunning

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  01:47:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
honey motley and honey stripe will be very expensive as may be the sunkissed stripe.

If you are intending to breed the honeys and sunkissed you wont get snakes that have been tested for the stargazer gene as the only person in the UK testing their corns for stargazer is Adam Clarke (adsclarke here on TCS). So before you decide to breed and then sell you must have these animals tested for this gene.

Link to Stargazing problems http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13133

Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  08:14:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I know about the SG gene, and it's links with the sunkissed group, so would spend a couple of years testing that first, if I was going to breed at all. To be perfectly honest, I would just love to have any of these morphs, so may leave the breeding part to other peoples Thought would be happy to involve mine in a test. That is IF i can find one!!!

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  10:11:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oakleyman18

That is IF i can find one!!!

I have seen a few honeys around this year but not in classifieds, not seen mots or stripes of them though.

Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2011 :  10:21:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where abouts did you see them gmac? Do you think they'll put in an appearance at Donny/other shows?

Oscar Morrell
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000