Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  18:29:38  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

oh ok they may be doing it, but not buying it from habistat themselves

So they are buying through a 3rd party and STILL manage to sell it at the country's cheapest price! Bizarre! Either way mate, I should be putting in an order with you hopefully before the weekend. And good luck once again with the venture.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  22:27:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh god its that guy who doesn't have a clue with that super looking website and over 1000 products at very competetive prices. HAHA Only kidding mate, its coming on well and I though it only right someone pick on you, I'm sure you're missing your nemesis.

I will be putting in an order very soon I need some stats and some other bits too. Keep up the good work!

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  22:30:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just read on your other post that delivery is same to the Highlands and i have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH! That really cheers me up! Im sick of companies whacking on an extra £20 for delivery! Thats what prevented me buying from Surrey pet supplies. Orders coming your way from me very very soon :) Well done, looks like youve got a good business going here!

4.0.0 Kids (Hugh, Seamus, Athrun + JD)
1.0.0 Gingy cat (Fintan Stack)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  23:02:13  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks lotabob, since shes gone, my posts seem very quiet nowadays, this time a few months ago we'd have had around 50 posts on here by now ;), to be honest with you, once you start looking into the whole industry, including customer reviews, surrey pet supplies arent all their cracked up to be, im just trying to create a business that is very efficient and gives the customer good products at good prices :)

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs
Go to Top of Page

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  23:14:26  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The site looks great. Congratulations!

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  23:22:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its looking good, I will be ordering 4 ceramic bulbs (100 watt), 2 dimming stats, and 2 pro rep guards within a month so will be checking your site out as everyone adds extra cost to Northern Ireland deliveries, could be a market for you over here if you dont. If you do keep it a small charge, I hate having to pay extra when working in my field I know Royal Mail and Parcel Force dont charge any extra for Northern Ireland.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  23:26:30  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well royal mail are who i shall be using for most things, as like you said no extra charge for n.ireland or highlands, meaning i can reach more customers :)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  10:18:45  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

surrey pets dont deliver frozen mice to scotland

They don't post out there mice at all that's why Mamma!

You know that green I was trying to explain to you for that site? TE GREEN ON THE SITE IS THAT GREEEN XD Nice looking site though.

Which supplier are you getting the mice from, and the bugs? I ask as surely you are buying from a supplier that already sells them and then you are re-selling them? Unless you are selling the mice/bugs on behalf of the people that breed them and passing on details. Or are you breeding your own? I would consider buying form you if you did mice in packs too, like pack of 10, 20/25, 50. That with the packs of mice you could offer more discount for buying more mice if that makes any sense.

Those racks are lush though!

Bob, the neminis got banned!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 25/08/2011 11:28:27
Go to Top of Page

Simmy_82
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1272 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  10:22:37  Show Profile  Click to see Simmy_82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The pinkies i saw are sold in bundles of 1, 5, 25, 50 & 100. I assume the others would be sold as such?

0.1.0 - Cat - Tallulah
0.0.1 - Carolina Corn Snake - Lilith
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  11:34:06  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Not listed for smaller mice and bigger but I assume that will be changed then ;)

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  11:48:58  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the mice and bugs are from a supplier, the options for the mice, im doing that as we speak :) and yes, the racks are a very nice system imported freshly from scott at Vision in the usa

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2011 :  21:32:46  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just finished placing my quite expensive order for a couple of heat strips, thermometers and a stat. Could have saved a small amount elsewhere, but am pleased to help a fledgling business and also therefore this forum.

Site is easy to use and ordering is simple. But I'm sitting by my front door and my stuff still isn't here yet... lol

Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2011 :  21:58:28  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haa im sorry it must have been all of 2 mins since placed, businesses nowadays what a bunch of slackers! haa

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  12:40:55  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post to say I placed my order during the bank holiday weekend and if I'd been around when the postie came, I would have had my stuff in time for the weekend just gone, so there's nothing wrong with the service. Plus all my bits were well packaged so no complaints there either.

So I can confirm that young Diesel here has got a good business going. Good service and good prices and I recommend it to others. And don't forget anything you order helps out this forum too!

Go to Top of Page

Aegis
Hatchling

United Kingdom
282 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  15:33:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I made an order too :o) Im quite excited! Got alot to order but got to do it bit by bit due to money restrictions! Lol! Cant wait to get my order! :oD

4.0.0 Kids (Hugh, Seamus, Athrun + JD)
1.0.0 Gingy cat (Fintan Stack)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Karuza)

Go to Top of Page

Raycheroo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2011 :  22:53:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aww bummer, i wish i had seen this site before we bought all pablos gear, just compared the price of your heat mats and the one we bought (same make) would have saved £5...Know where im going next time :)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000