Underworld into admin- KOMODO products
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  11:59:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone, sad news I'm afraid, UNDERWORLD, the UK's main distributors of KOMODO products have gone into administration. So KOMODO products will be very hard to get hold of in the near future unless a new distributor steps in. Just thought I would give you all a heads up I don't know how soon we will all start to see these events affect us and stocks, but I imagine soon.

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  13:17:48  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
do eurorep and peregrine not do komodo, and also you will probably find there are many alternatives to komodo products if there were any shortage

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000