Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Breeding
 £££'s Im sure but..... (and few other Q's)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  22:35:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just been looking on Ians and fallen in love with......Palmetto's the question is how much am I looking at?? I'm guessing lots of penny's. Ok so scarp that I found the website. And if I start saving now (and not eating) I should just about have enough for one when they are released in 2015 (which would be an ace 30th present)

Best go back to my more realistic wish list. Which reminds me.....
The OH was coming to the Donny with me, however he is now off to a beer festival in Germany so I'm going alone

So if I was to breed in the futuer, (not something I'm planning but) what would you put with a Pewter to give minimal normals.

Thanks guys xx

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  20:53:51  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
you can get your hands on a 2012 palmetto for the princely sum of US$4000 but theres a but.... the only breeder in the world who has them is already taking reservations and you've most likely missed the guaranteed 12 and be so far down the list for any remaining hatchies you'll not see one.

For a good partner for your pewter, look for combinations that contain charcoal and/or diffused.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2011 :  21:31:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah i found all that out once i'd fallen in love, it will have to go on the lotto winning spending list :)

Three corns, a dog, a cat, 2 kids and a future husband, Yes its a MAD HOUSE in leicester area.
Go to Top of Page

Tommy H
Snake Mite

6 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2011 :  20:01:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cattNmo,

What morph is tabetha? Looks brilliant.
Go to Top of Page

shaunb
Yearling

United Kingdom
782 Posts

Posted - 27/08/2011 :  23:25:43  Show Profile  Send shaunb a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
just seen a pic of a palmetto for the first time wow that is a beautiful looking snake

[Quote]
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
Albert Einstein.
Go to Top of Page

cattNmo
Hatchling

182 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2011 :  20:26:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tommy she is a pewter she's not quite that lilic in the flesh lol but she is beautiful.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000