Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Classifieds
 Reptiles & Exotics for sale/re-homing
 I know its very cheeky, free corns?, Good Cause!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2011 :  22:17:40  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As the title says i know its VERY cheeky but would anyone happen to have any hatchling corns free to a good home, i have none of this years unreserved now, so if anyone has any surplus snakes etc it would be soo appreciated, im not usually one to begg like this.
The reason is i am currently getting insured to do shows, mainly with young disabled children and schools. its not giving a snake away for free, trade pricing will be available on all products i stock for life, we are curremtly getting a new site so do not have many products on there, but i have thousands of products.

thankyou your thoughts are very much appreciated, its not giving away a corn, its giving a corn snake to a cause dedicated to giving the next generation "the bug"

Thanks

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2011 :  07:03:38  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

The reason is i am currently getting insured to do shows, mainly with young disabled children and schools.

from experience doing this kinda thing hun, older snakes seem to be the way to go as they're generally much more handleable and not half so quick and fiddley!!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

lauraandgrant
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2011 :  07:38:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where are you? Where would you collect from?

One Amel - Shirley
One Pastel motley - Lola
One Snow - Eric
One Blizzard - Mungdhal
One Aztec - Leonardo
One Norm - Bill
One Amel stripe - Princess
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2011 :  08:31:03  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Im in leeds and id collect from virtually anywhere, and GP i want hatchlings just because then i have brought them up and can trust them more than an adult that i have less knowledge of

Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2011 :  10:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
you'd be better off with yearlings and adults not hatchlings
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 20/08/2011 :  17:56:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TBH! i dont agree, ive done overtime and sold stuff to buy the snakes i want, its checky and on the verge of insulting!!!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  11:04:31  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I'd got for adults to as they are generally more freidnly plus comon sense syas your more likely to get adults anyway. People wnating to get rod of their corns and normally adult size, your not going to get just born hatchies for free.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  11:37:04  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mkmattyk

TBH! i dont agree, ive done overtime and sold stuff to buy the snakes i want, its checky and on the verge of insulting!!!

read what he wrote, the person would get supplies from him at cost price for life. im pretty sure thats going to be a substantial saving over time

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  11:51:38  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have a couple of eggs in the incubator, they are from a ghost female and male she went to is a hypo it was a pairing to find out if the male is het anery.
There was a few eggs laid but most not fertile but if the 3 that look ok hatch I would be happy to help.

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  12:49:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im fully aware what he said a33272, its like, cause i work for a major pharmacuetical company, its like me saying give me your snakes and i will provide you with medication for life, my company wont miss that profit and either will he. i dont want to get into a arguemnt so im not going to post anything else on here, its my opinion and i know most will disagree , but you must respect it, as i will respect everyone elses.

Edited by - mkmattyk on 21/08/2011 12:50:15
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  13:30:51  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mkmattyk

im fully aware what he said a33272, its like, cause i work for a major pharmacuetical company, its like me saying give me your snakes and i will provide you with medication for life, my company wont miss that profit and either will he. i dont want to get into a arguemnt so im not going to post anything else on here, its my opinion and i know most will disagree , but you must respect it, as i will respect everyone elses.

yes it is your opinion... but it wasnt asked (honestly am not meaning to sound cheeky) all that was asked was if anyone was willing to help. If you think its cheeky or whatnot then fine thats your opinion which you are entitled to... but if you cant help out with the whole point in the post then really, dont post. It will cause arguements, guarunteed so by saying you wont post anymore incase arguements are caused is a bit silly. Your original post has been made.

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  21:06:59  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
[/quote]
read what he wrote, the person would get supplies from him at cost price for life. im pretty sure thats going to be a substantial saving over time
[/quote]

Very Substantial, which is why i think it is defiantly worth it, if people dont agree that is their choice, like mamma said, just dont post, im looking for the people who can see that it would save them alot for just a few corns :)

Edited by - Diesel1994 on 21/08/2011 21:07:28
Go to Top of Page

mkmattyk
banned

United Kingdom
837 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  22:08:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i appologise for my remarks, they shouldnt have been said
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  22:21:34  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
no need to apologise to me, its your choice what your opinions are :)

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2011 :  10:08:07  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As above Sam I will help you if the eggs hatch, I am keeping fingers crossed for them. I have a normal king snake as well he/she has taken 1 feed with me, I am gonna try him with a few more, you are welcome to him/her, The only problem is he has a bad kink, part of his spine is totally fused there is pics of him on my FB, he/she is fab to handle a bit quick but thats hatchies and never struck at me, He has fed once and pooped twice so he can pass his poo without problem.

I hope there is a few others that are willing to help.

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2011 :  11:54:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do u have an email addy mate ? kno someone who may be able to help :)

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2011 :  17:08:23  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi, my e-mail is info@renzaexotics.co.uk

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000