Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2011 :  23:47:31  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about Hades. I hope that he turns up soon.

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page

Fluff
Egg

56 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2011 :  01:07:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tangoandmouse

hi there, seen this post and i want to say im so sorry to hear that and dont blame yourself. I know how devastating it is cos my corn snake was missing for about 3 months now, but only a few hours ago today, my neighbor found him a few doors down in a shed. At first i was optimsitc but then i started giving up over time. I have heard peoples corns go missing and turn up but i thought im the unlucky one and he wont come back but its unbelievable that he is back! What im trying to say is, you are doing the best you can, sooner or later your corn will turn up but it will be unexpected!
Good luck with finding your corn, and let me know if you find him!

Oh how wonderful for you...that is good news...it is stories just like this that are keeping me from fearing the worst...thank you xx

Go to Top of Page

Toby
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - 14/08/2011 :  18:14:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have you tried getting an empty drink bottle, cutting the top off and leaving a mouse in there? If the mouse is gone, then you know hades is about. (just don't leave the mouse in the bottle for over 24 hrs. It's advisable to do it at night, because thats when they are most active)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000