New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spanko
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  22:56:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm looking for a bloodred stripe as i love this morph, i live in somerset but am willing to travel the country to get one.
I've looked all over the tinternet & local area but can not find any bloodred stripes.
Any help would be fantastic
Cheers
Tony

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  07:00:00  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
best bet might be one of the IHS breeders meetings or one of the other large shows eg. Kempton or PRAS

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

spanko
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
6 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  16:17:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks, i will look these events up & see what's there.
So i'm guessing the bloodred stripe is a very rare morph, just my luck, but they are stunning
Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2011 :  19:59:09  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi, Email me on Jamie@Cymru-corns.com and i will give you a contact of someone who have some for sale!

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2011 :  21:25:46  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I got mine at the last Doncaster show. The person I got mine off had 3 females as well, I didn't really look at the girls as it was a male I was after. The next show is September might be worth a trip. :-)

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

marc_sg
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1504 Posts

Posted - 21/08/2011 :  18:55:06  Show Profile  Send marc_sg an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemsyork

I got mine at the last Doncaster show. The person I got mine off had 3 females as well, I didn't really look at the girls as it was a male I was after. The next show is September might be worth a trip. :-)

hi i was just wondering when in september and where abouts in doncaster

0.1.0 Amels (sid) 1.0.0 carolina stripe (simon)0.1.0 ghost (silva) 1.1.0 diffused/bloodreds (scarlet and samson)
1.0 staffy x beagle
soon to have female pin royal

R.I.P SHELLY
Go to Top of Page

Nox
Egg

United Kingdom
69 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2011 :  12:31:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just bought a 7year old bloodred stripe yesterday. Dark basically Black stripes actually, so he looks absolutely stunning. I will be breeding from him in the next year or so if you are still looking then. =]
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 25/08/2011 :  16:24:42  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i have a pied sided hypo blood if thats any good?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000