2 adult corns for sale - Derbyshire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  22:27:49  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't really want to do this but I am offering 2 of my corns for sale. It was never my intention to keep them as they came as part of the package with a viv stack I wanted but I have got rather fond of them. I have had them for 4 months and I am as certain as I can be that there are no health issues. I just haven't got room for another stack and my younger corns are almost ready to move up into the stack these are occupying.

First up is a lovely normal carolina. He has lovely deep colours with nice black borders. He is 4ft long, perfect girth, brilliant eater even when blue, doesn't always shed in one piece but usually clean except for his tail which comes clean with some damp kitchen roll. He is great to handle, gave me a few tail rattles when I first got him but it was just for show as he has shown no signs of striking. He was sold to me as an 09 but I have reason to believe he is an 07. He was also sold to me as a female but I have had him probed and he is a definite male.

Next up is a gorgeous amelanistic. She is a lovely bright orange with very little white. She is about 4ft long but she is rather overweight. She is currently on a diet and exercise regime which, although she isn't losing weight on, she does seem to be thinning down. She is a brilliant eater and sheds clean. She is great to handle, very calm. She has had a clutch of eggs at some point according to her previous owner and all went well as much as I know. She was sold to me as an 09 but I have reason to believe she is an 07 and this seems likely going by her size.

Obviously they don't come with vivs as they are in the stack that i need although I may be able to provide some accessories. I am in no major hurry to part with either of them so I am happy to wait while you get all the necessary kit together and running correctly. You are welcome to come and see them, and handle them and any of my other snakes.

I have advertised these elsewhere at £30 each mainly to deter freebee hunters but this is negotiable. A good home is the most important thing.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

Dr Lupus
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  14:20:00  Show Profile  Visit Dr Lupus's Homepage  Click to see Dr Lupus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Me and my partner might be interested in the amelanistic corn :) - can you let me know whereabouts in Derbyshire you are (if you dont want to put this on the open board then feel free to email me at spikey666@live.co.uk), plus if you're about today we're willing to pick her up today as we've already got all the kit needed to home her :)

2.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake (Lucius & Draco)
1.0.0 Caramel Ghost Corn Snake (Snake)
0.1.0 Snow Tessera Corn Snake (Ferguson)
1.0.0 California King Snake (Riddle)
0.2.0 Ferrets (Lisbeth & Bane)
0.1.0 Cat (Hannah)
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  14:56:51  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am a few miles outside of Chesterfield about 10 minutes from J29 M1. I have sent you an email hun

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Dr Lupus
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  15:09:32  Show Profile  Visit Dr Lupus's Homepage  Click to see Dr Lupus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thanks - for some reason I've not got the email though :s - don't know if you want to give it another go :) - thanks again :)

0.1.0 Cat (Hannah)
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  15:11:44  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You should have it now hun, I posted before I sent the email lol

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Dr Lupus
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2011 :  15:16:28  Show Profile  Visit Dr Lupus's Homepage  Click to see Dr Lupus's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yep got it and replied - I'll catch ya by email from here in so we're not cluttering your thread :)

0.1.0 Cat (Hannah)
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2011 :  08:22:34  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Male Carolina now gone. Female Amel still available

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000