Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Hissyfit
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2214 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  13:44:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We collected Voldemort just after seeing HP Deathly Hallows part 2 in the cinema, so my daughter wanted a Harry Potter name, she chose Voldemort because I said it as a joke and being 10 yrs old I think she likes to spite me lol.He came with the name 'Ebony' but was probed for selling and turned out he was a male rather than female as the owner had thought.

The other pets are :Staffy called Libby (named after the statue of Liberty as we were in New York just before picking her up from the breeder) Scottie - Georgie, she needed a tom boy name and Husband suggested Georgina as a joke, I liked it but shortened it to Georgie.
The cats - Maddie because she ran about like a mad thing as a kitten, Chilli Dip, dark tortie with a salmon tail tip that looks like it's been dipped in chilli ;-)
The hens :
Savannah, Georgia, Phoenix, Cheyenne (all large fowl so given American names cos everything's big in America, Amber (came with the name)
Bantam girls: Hermione, Fleur (Harry Potter), Saffron (she's orange), Isis (just suited her), Ocean (she's a blue frizzle so named after the Ocean for colour and wavey feathers), Raven & Starling both Modern Game and look like garden birds :-)

Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  14:24:26  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hissyfit

she chose Voldemort because I said it as a joke and being 10 yrs old I think she likes to spite me lol.

LOL, sounds a very normal 10 year old.

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Auld Baldy
Ikea's Pimp

United Kingdom
1619 Posts

Posted - 12/09/2011 :  16:13:50  Show Profile  Visit Auld Baldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Taggart was originally called Tiddles because he eats mice, is deaf and never answered to any name. I heard Johnny Cash singing 'A boy named Sue' on the radio and felt guilty so changed it to the more apprropriate Taggart. The strange thing is that he hasn't tagged me since.

Woody and Mirkey were pre-named by the SSPCA and I always defer to experience.

@ Mamma, Be thankful you are not married to me. I've been mistaken for an infamous doctor.

1.0.0: Miami Normal: Taggart
0.0.1: Carolina Normal: Wee Woody
0.0.1: Grey Rat Snake: Mirkey
0.0.1: Amel Corn: Blaze
1.0.0: Carpet Python: Vambo
0.0.1: MBK: Fester
0.0.1: Florida King Snake : Rattler (Rattle & Hum)
0.0.1. California King Snake: El Diablo Diego
0.2.0 Tarantulas : Ermintrude & Euphemia.
Go to Top of Page

Dancross0
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1315 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2011 :  10:34:57  Show Profile  Visit Dancross0's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I named my snake Plissken after Kurt Russels' character in Escape from New York.

My cat is called Dexter, which was the name he had when I got him from the Cat Protection people. I liked that name anyway, and he is always out killing stuff, much like Dexter from the show.

Aguna CB11 Anery - Typhon CB12 Amber - Plissken CB08 Carolina - Iara CB11 Caramel

Indra CB12 Lavender (?) - Evren CB12 Carolina (?) - Ophis CB11 Hypo Lavender - Sirae CB11 Ghost Motley

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000