New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lizz
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2011 :  21:39:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi, we are new to snake keeping, have joined up here and been reading like mad. My son and I would like a corn snake, preferably with a reliable and suitable set-up to start with. We are in the newcastle upon tyne area.
Thanks for looking

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2011 :  22:17:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
theres a reptile shop at team valley called team reptiles i think, i know they're on facebook

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 25/07/2011 :  23:06:16  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi, we sell animals, and also supplies, we have many snakes available, look in the classifieds, I will put you a package together if you like

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs
Go to Top of Page

lizz
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2011 :  12:47:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Diesel, thanks for that. I had a look on your website, are you just setting it up now? I was looking for some more info and to guage an idea on the prices for delivery etc. As I'm new I didn't know the differences in the types of corn snakes you are offering. If you could pm me some details and prices or point me in the right direction that'd be great, thanks. I also noticed you have a link for marine fish on your web. Do you do marines aswell?
Hi TordyJo! Thanks for that, I have to be quite resourceful where I start. I don't have transport unfortunately and that is annoyingly limiting. I'm in the north tyneside area and am dependant upon public transport or the ocassional lift for important stuff. Did you mean the tropical team at team valley? Lizz
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2011 :  20:26:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i did i think, there's also a couple of other reptile shops locally, i posted details on your welcome page, but they would depend on you being able to get transport, but definately worth a look, and the other two shops won't tell you to feed crickets (or anything like) to a baby snake

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

johno
Egg

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - 26/07/2011 :  22:10:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
noooo its a geordie hehe. its best if possible to see your snake before you buy, so you can see what your buying. The second i walked in my local pet shop for mine there was 2 hatchy's one layed asleep the other active and flicking its tounge about and wanting to get out of the lid lol i chose the active one straight away :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000