Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AnnyAndEthan
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2011 :  20:45:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello
im new here and im having an awful lot of trouble trying to sell 2 of my cornsnakes. im selling purely because im moving and cannot take all my reptiles and now have a 9 month old baby and they deserve soo much more attention than what they're getting at the mo.
im going to copy and paste both my ads over from Preloved.
thanx all.

first one is a make cornsnake, named Bailey.

hes about 4 foot in length, hatched 8/8/2007. hes very healthy, eats medium mice every 3 weeks and sheds fine.
he will come with all his set up that includes, 2 1/2ft vivarium, logs/ hides, uv starter kit/ tube/ fittings, heat bulb/ fittings, digital thermometer, a heat guard and a thermostat also.

selling as im moving and cannot take all my reptiles with me :-( and have a 9 month old baby also, he deserves more love and time that i can now give him now.
a very very much loved reptile am sad to have to let him go.
i would prefer someone who already owns reptiles or have had experience with reptiles previously to have him.

£100 for all

i also have an empty 4ft vivarium, black wood finish if your interested in Bailey and would like him to be moved up to a bigger vivarium then £150 instead of the 2 1/2ft vivarium.
thank you

2nd one is a female cornsnake named Skitzy.

shes just over 5 foot in length and weighs roughly 900grams. shes very healthy, eats an adult mouse every 3 weeks and sheds fine.
she will come with all her set up that includes, 4x1.5x1.5ft vivarium, logs/ hides, uv starter kit/ tube/ fittings, heat bulb/ fittings, thermometers both ends of vivarium, a heat guard and a thermostat also.

selling as im moving and cannot take all my reptiles with me :-( and have a 9 month old baby also, she deserves more love and time that i can now give her now.
a very very much loved reptile am sad to have to let her go.
i would prefer someone who already owns reptiles or have had experience with reptiles previously to have her.

£150 for all

hope someone will buy and love them as much as i have over the years, it has broke my heart to pick 2 that i need to sell and 2 to keep but thats the way it has to go im afraid.
hope someone can help.
the price im asking i will acceot the right offers also as a lovely home and new owner will be worth more to me.
thanx for reading.

Andy1211
Egg

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2011 :  21:21:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where abouts are you mate ?
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2011 :  21:46:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pics?

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2011 :  17:14:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
pics and location are gonna help a lot, if you are moving away and cant take them, then you are gonna have to accept the fact that you are gonna have to drop the price to shift them, yes its a pain, but sometimes its a case of needs must.

Go to Top of Page

AnnyAndEthan
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2011 :  10:08:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello
sorry for the late reply have not had access to the internet, im based in harlow, essex, cant seem to get pics up havent a clue how? dont have a lot of time, at the moment the remainder 2 snakes are at my mum and dads and they can stay there for as long as need be. as i said the price was what they are up on gumtree, facebook and preloved will accept the right offer still.
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2011 :  01:39:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
on the photo section is instructions how to use photobucket so you can post your pics

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page