New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TommyT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2011 :  15:27:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I am selling an approx 10week old Male Boa Constrictor Imperator.

I have only just aquired him but unfortunately due to new work commitments he cant stay for long and I would rather sell him on now while he is small for someone to bring him up than let him get big and then has a change of scenery. He is a bit hissy like any hatchling boa but nothing that cant be worked on. He has beautiful colourings such as a pink tinge on his head and a pinker belly than usual.

He comes in a 2ft x 1ft x 1.25ft viv with glass sliding doors and lock. The viv will obviously need upgrading in the future when the snake outgrows it. It also could do with something to climb on. It has no vents but does have a 4inch high meshed back to allow for ventilation. There are two hanging plants and one ground one to allow for hiding spots and a water dish (larger than the one pictured. There is also a digital thermometre and a analouge hydrogometre. I will also include a rock hide and a coconut hide and enough susbstrate to get you started. As well as some small mice to cover for a few weeks as none of my snakes take that size.

Finally you will also get a heatmat and a Microclimate termostat to run the mat off of. There is also a strip LED light in there that I have crudely secured so you may want to refit or change that.

Overall a bargain at £130 as I'm looking at a quick sale. Collection only from Watford. Any questions please feel free to ask. Will sell the Boa on its own for £70.

TommyT
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2011 :  21:36:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now £120 for the lot!
Go to Top of Page

Andy1211
Egg

United Kingdom
61 Posts

Posted - 24/07/2011 :  21:52:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote