3 cornsnakes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  22:58:01  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
These are being advertised for a friend of mine, so some answers may take a little longer to respond if I don't know the answer myself.

Snake 1
An orangey snake, I am clueless with morphs.
It's unknown in regards the sex.
About 15 months old.
It's got a part stripe joining it's saddles up which you can just about see in the pics.

It's got a lovely calm demeanor and is regularly handled. It's currently eating 2 large fuzzies or 2 small mice, depending on the size of the mice.
£20

Snake 2

Another orangey one.
This is the Dam for the previous snake, she double clutched last year with 13 and 15 eggs.
She's got a bit of grey on her head, about 5 years old, eating 2 large mice every 10-14 days at the moment.
Calm deameanor but very nosey and active, but not fast.

£50 wanted as she's provided lovely hatchies in the past.
She was paired with an anery and provided motleys and a couple stripes as well, both orangey ones and anerys.

Snake 3
Orangey whitey one.

This one is about 2 years old, unknown sex.
Cracking feeder on small mices, usually 2 a week but sometimes will only take 1 depending on the size.
It's nice to handle and relaxed and is not overly active when out, but as with all snakes it still likes to be nosey.
£30

None of these snakes have ever bitten in defense or threatened to.
These are pickup only from the Bournemouth/Christchurch area.
Although delivery can be arranged for courier at buyers cost if necessary or local delivery could be arranged.

I am also going near the SO16 area of Southampton, as well as the SW18 area of London on Thursday (14th July).

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2011 :  18:17:05  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
two normal motleys and an amel

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000