poly boxes suitable for incubators Leeds/will post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  15:33:03  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i've got some polystyrene boxes that would make great incubators, just add heatmat, stat and thermometer!

i have 2 of the following:
internal measurements - 25cm x 17cm x 16cm (L x D x H)
external measurements - 30cm x 22cm x 21cm
suitable for 1 or 2 clutches (depending on how many are laid and how they're set up)
£5 + postage

another larger poly box that has already been used as an incubator, dimensions to follow, suit 2 or 3 clutches of eggs as above
£10 + postage

large poly box, internal 43.5cm x 32cm x 31cm, external 48.5cm x 37cm x 36.5cm, could be used as an incubator or for transporting reptiles
£15 + postage

very large poly box! internal 55cm x 39cm x 26cm, external 60cm x 44cm x 31cm, could be used for transporting or incubation, this does have a slight crack in the lid and air holes punched in too
£20 + postage

pics when i can, all have been through the postal system and have been used so are not immaculate/new. collection from Leeds LS25, Chesterfield or York Rep Night or will happily post at cost, paid for by the purchaser

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  14:22:48  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
all perfectly functional, they're just in the way, offers?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000