New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  22:14:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone else who has a Boa find that when they pee it absolutely stinks, I always seem to get it on my hands too and I cant get the stink off without using bleach.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  22:52:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
havent had the pleasure of boa wee or poop yet! hes brewing tho as hes had 2 feeds!

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  23:12:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh the poo is fine, its much the same as a Royals poop in smell but the wee is just yuk, and loads of it too. She does have urates but usually one or two and a flood and I don't know how to describe the smell, its like sickly sweet fish or something like that.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:19:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oh joy! lol! when he goes i will let u kno what i interpret the smell as! lol! dex new trick is to hide :( never did the first week! we have had him out about 5 times in the two weeks wondering if thats too much for him and let him chill? unsure really x

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:27:30  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My hoggs' business reeks! lol Was 10 mins late for work the other day when I was doing my final rounds checking on the zoo before heading out the door. Could smell Delilah had done something WAY before I got to her! Not too much poo, but she had completely soaked the tissue with wee and was still sitting in it. Not pleasant! lol

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:29:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats it the fishy tsunami. Its vile. lol. Dex is probably just more settled now, able to just relax in a hide, Sanke was exactly the same, a few weeks out all the time then into a hide and thats where she always is now.

Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Budwing Mantis, MAIA

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:30:54  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry Dex has taken to hiding Laws. My 3 new additions all have 2 hides but only ever seen 1 of them use them once! Think I might even remove them. Or at least the cool one. Is Dex heading into shed or something maybe?

Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  04:48:35  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
... Got in from work at half 4 and did my usual rounds of the zoo. And walked into the unmistakeable stink of boa toilet. Maya this time. A couple of nice firm logs and a wee. So that was a nice job to clean up before getting ready for bed! Which is where I am off to now. Nite nite.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000