Dakota's now in blue, first time with me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  21:14:22  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great news!

While doing some spot cleaning in Dakota's faun I definately noticed that she's now in blue, her whole body was a dusky blue dull colour and her eyes are going cloudy, she was a bit jumpy in my hands as I was holding her to put in some clean kitchen roll, she seemed calmish didn't try to bite me and no tail rattling, only a little bit jumpy.

Am really pleased as this is will be her first shed with me, little madam kept me waiting long enough. I will leave her in peace and just change her water as usual

Hopefully, when the tme comes, she will shed with no problems.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  21:31:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
fab, hopefully she'll let you see her shed

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2011 :  10:27:46  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hopefully she will that but probably will shed when the coast is clear and I'm not about lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000