New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maffmaff
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2011 :  20:13:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2 pied sided bloodreds for sale soon hatched a week ago. both parents are pied sided bloodreds. pics will follow soon. £1000 each

***moved from Morphs to Classifieds as i assume this is a sales advert? GP***

mj

maffmaff
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2011 :  22:58:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they are very rare and high white. i have only seen them available in the states for low white you would pay around $1000 and for high white around $1500 or more in most cases.

mj
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2011 :  23:04:05  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The last time I saw them online they were £1200 so £1000 a good price. Oh if only I had the money. :(

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

Vixyg
Hatchling

United Kingdom
259 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  09:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow! i would love to see pics of them, they must be incredibly special! :o)

0.1.0 miami corn (Chilli)
1.0.0 snow corn (Charlie)
1.0.0 cat (Sprout)
1.0.0 fiance (Matt)
1.0.0 Offspring (Jordan)
Go to Top of Page

pitcher
Hatchling

United Kingdom
156 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  10:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
theres some corn runs coming over from the states these days with pied sided's starting at £200ish dependant on quality..

7.9 corns
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2011 :  12:55:19  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i bought mine for £80 :) low expression i know but genetics are still there and from what i learnt low expressions can produce high expressions so bonus for me i guess... i never knew they sold so high :D
Go to Top of Page

maffmaff
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2011 :  20:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

hi people here is a long awaited pic of one of the pied sided bloodred corn hatchlings. pic of mum to follow she is also a high white pied bloodred and they are of bayou blood line.

mj
Go to Top of Page

maffmaff
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2011 :  20:46:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

here is mum as you can see high white but the hatchlings look like even more white.

mj
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  05:42:32  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pitcher

theres some corn runs coming over from the states these days with pied sided's starting at £200ish dependant on quality..

Just seen a thread on a certain other forum regarding a corn run. The guy has listed price lists from a number of breeders and high expression bloodreds are between £300 and £800.

In case anyone is interested.

They certainly are attractive, but personally I just couldn't justify spending that much.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  22:12:08  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mine was only £40 ;)

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  22:12:45  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mum is a stunning snake.

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  22:39:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is someones classified add, please do not hijack it with classifieds for other people. Is not polite.

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2011 :  23:52:50  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

this is someones classified add, please do not hijack it with classifieds for other people. Is not polite.

Meant no harm or to be impolite so am sorry. Just mentioning the wide range of prices these snakes seem to be going for (dependant on quality), because some people had questioned the hefty price tag.

Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

maffmaff
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  11:22:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gemsyork

Mine was only £40 ;)

not being funny but there is no way you would buy a true pied sided bloodred for £40. you will probably find its a hypo bloodred that is showing some white. i could be wrong but this is something i have come across before. would you mind sending me a pic and where did you get it from?

mj
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  12:59:19  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He was from the donny show he is ony a low expression, he was imported from europe. We will see in a year or 2 when he is put to females, I have had him looked at by a few people and they all agree he is a low expression pied so sorry to say but I got mine for £40 not my fault if the seller didn't know what they had. :-)

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  17:57:33  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
knowing the vendor i'm quite surprised he didn't realise........ but then he's such a nice lad if he hadn't proven it genetically himself then he wouldn't say that it was - honest to a fault lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2011 :  18:50:16  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree Ali. I am just glad I found a bargain.

Go to Top of Page

maffmaff
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
7 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  13:27:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
could you send me a pic of yours please i would like to see it. also if and when you breed yours what would you be asking for them?

mj
Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  14:41:39  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I already have a waiting list for them from a few local breeders that have seen him, There is pics on here of him in one of the doncaster posts that shows his head and neck will get some more pics of him on asap. I don't know what I will ask for them if we get the pied out it will depend on how much white they have, I will supply the people that want them locally and prob keep a trio to grow on. Yours are looking very high white and love its cute lil face.

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2011 :  14:50:50  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Here's the thread Gemma means.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17651

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2011 :  09:26:57  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks ptmbradley :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000