4 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  00:54:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Edited by - gmac on 22/06/2011 01:19:24

gratts10
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  00:55:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This picture was taken 3 weeks ago before he stopped eating for 2 months? Can anyone help me on what age scampy might be??
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  03:57:32  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's very hard to judge a snakes age unfortunately, especially from a pic with no reference to size in it. THey grow at such different rates that it's near impossible to say, only a guesstimate really and even then that could be way off.
I have a 17 year old kingsnake that is smaller than a kingsnake that's half it's age, so size is no go.
With any of mine that I'm unsure about, I just pick a number and go with that.

Also the in the pic he doesn't look overly underweight, although you can see his spine he's not excessively skinny.
You also say the pic was taken 3 weeks ago before he stopped eating for 2 months, can you explain that a bit better as the maths don't add up. Cheers.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 22/06/2011 :  17:45:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lovely colouring

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000