What morph?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2011 :  22:15:54  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all, when I adopted Rhubarb and Custard back at the beginning of January Rhubarbs morph wasn't completely decided it seemed to be between bloodred or diffused possibly motley diffused. I have looked on Ians morph but I'm still no clearer as he has definite stripes if you look up or down his body but also bands of of colour if you look from the top. Can anyone tell me what he is please.
Eye

Stripes

Stripes and bands

Tummy

This is the day they arrived showing his true colour

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  11:07:28  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
my guess would be hypo bloodred looks very similar to mine, as of stripe im afraid its not a stripe, the stripes down the side are on all snakes, if the stripe was on his back then it would be genetic stripe.
hope this helps
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 15/06/2011 :  11:10:40  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
rat cross?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  12:47:17  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
possibly diffused motley: http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/diffused_motley/

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  18:18:30  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

Cornsnakeluver127
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 24/06/2011 :  18:36:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW what a beautiful snake!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: