New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oaktee123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2011 :  01:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm just tryin to find if there is any one selling on here I'm looking for corns, milksnakes, Colombian rainbow boa, hognose, sand boas and pretty much any thing moving lol I just can't wait for the show now how sad am I or is every 1 like it lol
Just trying to get a sneak preview of what's gunna be there !
Joel

A 26 year old footballer celebrates his £250,000 a week pay deal sipping pink champagne in a hot pool in Dubai, over in afghanstan an 18yr old soldier is sippin warm water for not much more than £250 a week in a hostile country surrounded by people who want to kill him. If you think this is a complete joke, use this as your signature.

Help For Heroes

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2011 :  06:27:11  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i think vetdebbie has a table there, maybe biglad but i'm not sure as he's cut down a lot on his breeding corns but may have royals
not sure who, if anyone else from here, has a table @Donny

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Oaktee123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  20:27:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kk Im in to royals to !

A 26 year old footballer celebrates his £250,000 a week pay deal sipping pink champagne in a hot pool in Dubai, over in afghanstan an 18yr old soldier is sippin warm water for not much more than £250 a week in a hostile country surrounded by people who want to kill him. If you think this is a complete joke, use this as your signature.

Help For Heroes
Go to Top of Page

Oaktee123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  20:32:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only 10 days today and it is really going to drag :( lol

Help For Heroes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000