Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  12:03:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hope you feel better soon, steve will want you fit and healthy before he bites again, cant have infected blood
never knew a snake could loose a tooth like that, you learn something new everyday

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  17:17:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you think there might be a bit sill in, maybe should see doc, might be able to flush it out?
SOOOOOOOOOOO hoping i dont join the bite or pooped on club!

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  17:24:40  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't really wanna join the bite club either, but I think you have to in order to earn your graduation don't you?

And I joined the poop club last weekend after the baron - my rainbow boa - let go all over my fingers! Eeeewwwww!!!! lol

Hope you heal soon Lou. That does look a bit nasty!

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  17:35:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The bite club is cool! I'm glad I got bitten, even if it's been a bit of an irritation!

I tried squeezing it all and nothing else is comming out so am just using Germolene now and it should heal up ready for the next time he bites me. It's not if, it's when!!
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  18:15:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i lost my bite virginity a long time ago lol, and lost my poop virginity alot longer before that :D

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  14:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have a look at my thread from when I was bitten by Saracen. Page two shows the bite two weeks later.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9097&SearchTerms=tagged

For me the bite would die down and then get itchy and flare up again for about six or seven weeks afterwards. I used Sudocreme on it to ease the itching/soreness and eventually it went away. I guess we must both be a little bit allergic. It appears to be a pretty rare reaction though as despite lots of searching, you're the only other person I've found who's reacted like this. We should start our own club.

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’

Edited by - Sammysnake on 05/06/2011 14:37:33
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  15:17:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

Have a look at my thread from when I was bitten by Saracen. Page two shows the bite two weeks later.

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9097&SearchTerms=tagged

For me the bite would die down and then get itchy and flare up again for about six or seven weeks afterwards. I used Sudocreme on it to ease the itching/soreness and eventually it went away. I guess we must both be a little bit allergic. It appears to be a pretty rare reaction though as despite lots of searching, you're the only other person I've found who's reacted like this. We should start our own club.

Very interesting! How strange. Well it's getting better now but it's really odd, if I touch or press on it, it starts to burn and tingle! The swelling and bumps are going down now and do look better but it's still very much there.

I'm pretty sure he will get me again at some point so it will be interesting to see if I have the same reaction.

This is it today.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  21:09:13  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think you are thinking abut the bite therefore it stings/hurts as does everything when you think about it. I've had a corn latch on for 10 mins and a king bite, stung but only when I remebered about it lol.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000