Thanks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ruby Rose
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2011 :  14:25:35  Show Profile  Click to see Ruby Rose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the warm welcome, having only just registered. If I can be of some use here then I will try. Never really needed forums, having practically grew up with snakes and been a snake keeper for bout 15 yrs if my memory serves lol, so snake keeping is in my blood, literally.

Thanks

Ruby Rose Mitchell

Corns, Kings, Dwarf Boas, Emerald Tree Boas, Milks, Rats, Trinket Snakes, African House Snakes, Garter Snakes, Hoggies and green & red tree pythons. Not enough space to put pics of all my snakes

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2011 :  14:33:45  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi you've got a beautiful collection there, just how many snakes have you got it total and how do you manage to find the time to handle them all.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

Ruby Rose
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2011 :  14:43:11  Show Profile  Click to see Ruby Rose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thank you but that is only some of my collection. Oh geez how many, very roughly of the top of my head 30/40ish at last count but it is prob more than that, there are a few who get handled regularly but most only when needed and my tree pythons and emerald boas are def handle with care - no one touches them bar me.

Ruby Rose Mitchell

Corns, Kings, Dwarf Boas, Emerald Tree Boas, Milks, Rats, Trinket Snakes, African House Snakes, Garter Snakes, Hoggies and green & red tree pythons. Not enough space to put pics of all my snakes
Go to Top of Page

ozziesmum
Yearling

United Kingdom
736 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2011 :  14:50:49  Show Profile  Send ozziesmum a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You're welcome, so is your collection complete now or is there still a few more species on your wish list.

Jane.

Oscar Black Lab, Saffron, Merlin and Mischief the cats, assorted fish, Rhubarb & Custard the corns, Tuppence the Tortoise, Tripod the Leopard Gecko.
Go to Top of Page

Ruby Rose
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2011 :  15:39:17  Show Profile  Click to see Ruby Rose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There's always more species to add to any collection, but for the moment it will not be added to, yet.

Ruby Rose Mitchell

Go to Top of Page

Ruby Rose
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2011 :  16:39:12  Show Profile  Click to see Ruby Rose's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
number of snakes closer to 80/100 plus, it is easy to loose count with such a big collection

Ruby Rose Mitchell

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000