Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  13:15:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do!!

This is Diglett, he (really a she!!) is a beastly Horned Frog, and he's hilarious. He's bitten me a couple of times and it really hurts!!

This is Tito one of my 3 Amazon Milk Frogs

This guy doesn't have a name, can't think of anything suitable, but he's a Ranitomeya Fantastica, I did have three but unfortunately the other two died.

Cute little Felix, he has to live seperately from the other two milk frogs cos he's so tiny!

This is Jaws and Retardo, two of my five Whites Tree Frogs, they have those names because they're a bit special, Jaws is pretty obvious (look at his lower jaw!) and Retardo just moves really strangely, bless him, they both have/had MBD and neither of them can climb, so they have to stay seperate from my other three for the time being, maybe forever if they never learn to climb!

One of the two Dendrobates Leucomelas

And this is Oliver, she is my favourite of them all, I absolutely love her!

I haven't added photos of everyone, cos it'll take forever

Wanna know what animals I keep? Check out www.facebook.com/mnmreptiles :)

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  13:21:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never knew frogs could be so cute!

Felix is so sweet :D
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  14:18:36  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
fab I love frogs. My daughter has 5 aquatic ones but they are nothing compared to your guys. xx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  15:00:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow they are so cool. I love Diglett and Oliver looks as though she is flirting lol.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  15:12:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, guys! I'm glad you like them!
Mamma, what kind of frogs does your daughter have? African Clawed frogs and Budgett's frogs are hilarious!
The photo of Oliver at the end always makes me laugh, she looks like a gangster or something haha, bless her, she's so adorable.

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  15:20:29  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That pic of Oliver at the end is really funny.

I love the Milk Frogs, they are really cute

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

vllb
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  17:16:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, what lovely frogs, I was a frog lover until I found corns and now I'm torn..I recently lost my big Whites female but I still have two asian flyers and a tomato frog, and I love Pacmans, we used to have an albino but he would only be forcefed and so passed away

Victoria. Mum to 3 wonderful kids and :-
1.0.0 Snow Corn. Eira
0.1.0 Caramel Corn, Molly
2.0.1 Amel Corn. Harley and Dillon and Olly
0.2.0 Anery Corn. Marley and Daisy
0.3.0 Carolina Corn, Nesta and Doris and Rosie
1.0.0 BCI Pheonix
3.1.0 cats, Harry, Kara, Henry and Rory.
0.0.1 Asian Flying tree frog,
1.0.0 Tomato Frog, Tommy
0.0.2 Giant African Land Snails, Amira and Amiri
Go to Top of Page

Lixra
Hatchling

United Kingdom
286 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  18:05:26  Show Profile  Click to see Lixra's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Frogs are the business! Can't wait for Froggie fest!!

You know I really have a soft spot for Oliver, but the picture of Diglett coming out of hibernation needing a wee is my favorite, you totally should post that one

Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  18:56:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now those are some fantastic frogs, the one of Oliver at the end looks like she's about to do a stand-up routine

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  19:25:24  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
loving the horned frog! i like the albino ones:)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

Spindle
Egg

United Kingdom
51 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  20:23:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That photo of Oliver may be the cutest thing ive ever seen

0.1.0 Eva the beautiful anery corn
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  21:48:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ooh gorgeous collection.. been wanting some whites for aaages!
love little felix

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  22:30:09  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
beautiful! Milk frogs are awesome, I very very nearly got some of these years ago and wish I did now :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

thistle
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1757 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  00:18:12  Show Profile  Visit thistle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Loving the pic of Oliver. Lol.

2.0.0 Dogs (westie Angus, shih tzu Archie)
0.5.0 African Pygmy Hedgehogs (Harriet, Amelia, Matilda, Jemima, Maisie) RIP Hector
0.4.0 Guinea Pigs (Isobel, Effy, Mrs Mack & Sheila)
1.0.0 Lutino C0ckatiel (Sammy)
3.0.0 Corn Snakes - CB10 Amel (Barnaby), CB11 Anery Lavender (Bailey), CB10 Caramel Motley (Bradley)
0.1.0 CB11 Western Hognose Snake (Maggie)
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  00:31:11  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am LOVING that photo of Oliver! Unbelievably cute!

Some stunning frogs you have there.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  00:34:22  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
never knew frogs could look cute cute but im convinced they look cool :) hmmm bf wants one, may have to grant his wish now they look very pretty spec the milk frogs :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  01:14:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like the little blue one with the orange head, really cool colouration. I'd have to call it Gordon, Flash Gordon!

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  09:53:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, everyone! Haha Oliver is the best, I have TONNES of pics of her, including lots of really cute ones :) The whites are just so awesome, they'll always be my favourites, so full of character and mischief! Really easy to look after too, I was panicking terribly before I got them (they were my first ever herps) but they're simple as anything, obviously not as easy as snakes to look after, I guess they're a little more maintenance, but once it's all up and running it's a piece of cake :) I definitely recommend them!
The milks are lovely to look at, but they're quite shy, if I go over to their tank then they'll quickly move round to the side of their branch so I can't see them! Little Felix has to live seperately from the other two, because he's about a third of their size, so I don't want to risk him being eaten! I think he's finally starting to grow, he's only about 4cm, and is at least a year and a half old, bless him. I keep these guys exactly the same way I keep my whites, so I'd say they're a pretty good beginner species too, however I do prefer the personality of the whites ;)
Lotabob, that is a brilliant suggestion for a name!! I'm so going to call him that, it's so apt, cos a few weeks ago he actually escaped from his tank (for all of about 2 minutes haha) but he's like flippin' lightning!!

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  11:55:43  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Flippin 'eck Amanda! You got me looking at frog care sheets now...!!! lol

Must resist, must resist, must resist...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  12:00:42  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manda88

Thank you, guys! I'm glad you like them!
Mamma, what kind of frogs does your daughter have? African Clawed frogs and Budgett's frogs are hilarious!
The photo of Oliver at the end always makes me laugh, she looks like a gangster or something haha, bless her, she's so adorable.

dwarf african clawed frogs

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

manda88
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1002 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  12:19:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hahaha ptmbradley you know you want some!! :D
Ahh dwarf ACFs are cute! My sis has a few in her tank, they don't do a lot though, but I guess it's cos they're in with tropical fish and stuff, not sure whether they should be kept by themselves or not :/ I know nothing about aquatic frogs!

Edited by - manda88 on 25/05/2011 12:20:24
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000