Snake shed in my hand !!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2011 :  01:21:58  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Both my snakes have been getting ready to shed. I just went in to Cherry's viv to spot check (good job i did, one MASSIVE poop hiding at the back), change water and all that. Because her favourite hide is under the water bowl, so i disturb her just to change the water i decided to give her a quick check over before leaving her to her own business. Minuets after i pick her up she starts nosing my fingers and rings really forcefully, then she started to shed !!!

I rarely see Cherry shed so to have her start in my hand was amazing. I'm hoping it means she feels comfortable around me and not just that she thought i a handy rock :P
has anyone else had this happen?

Took a couple of sneaky pictures and popped her back in the viv to finish in peace. I'll post the pics soon as i can.

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2011 :  12:28:45  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wow that is really lucky. They usually time sheds for when we aren't looking. Looking forward to seeing thos pics

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2011 :  12:38:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very lucky indeed. I rarely catch my corns shedding now :(

Look forward to the pics.
Go to Top of Page

Thante
Hatchling

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2011 :  15:05:22  Show Profile  Visit Thante's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've poste the pictures in a new Topic in the Photos section :D

0.1.0 Cherry - 09 Normal
1.0.0 Tequila - 09 Caramel Motley
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000