A couple of the Baron :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  16:34:34  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've had him a couple of weeks now and he seems to be well settled and eating fine. I haven't had a cuddle since the weekend so I had him out today for a little while...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  16:51:53  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hes beautiful

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  19:51:38  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
very very nice :)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  20:18:28  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
pretty boy!

how are you finding keeping the humidity stable?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  21:11:33  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

pretty boy!

how are you finding keeping the humidity stable?

It's a doddle gp! Don't really understand tbh why they say you should have some experience before getting a brb. As long as you're sensible and do the proper research I've found it no different to caring for a corn. All I do to help humidity is spray the rub now and then when the substrate starts to dry, and have the water over the heat. Humidity hasn't fallen below 85% and is normally 88-90.

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  21:22:11  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i must admit it's what has put me off rainbow boas, though the Madagascar Day geckos are a rainforest species that require high humidity and i'm happy with maintaining their required habitat
i suppose i see geckos as so completely different i'm not fazed by it lol

(no, i don't understand that logic either really )

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  21:24:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
keeping humidity high in a RUB is easy. It's when they are in a viv and you are usuing a lamp rather than a mat that it can get hard as the lamp dries the air more. Still it's not as hard as some would have you believe ;)

Great pics there, he looks good :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000