Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  18:05:19  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
sorry but the payment will need to go through via your online banking or cheque, if you are passing you could pay me in cash but its a half hour drive, if you like you can have my details and transfer it on online banking, along with the other £10 for the other snakes

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs

Edited by - Diesel1994 on 19/05/2011 18:14:52
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  18:25:30  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

your payment has gone through for the amel stripe male, if you want ill put a reservation for 2 females and then you can reserve them too?

im confused.. if payment has gone through for that why does she need to bank transfer for the others?

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  18:40:46  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the payment hasnt gone through, we are having some teething problems with our integrated payment system, bank transfer is the only option at the moment, along with either cash or cheque. sorry for the confusion

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  18:45:01  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its not a problem, will that refference number cover me for all 3 or will I get another one for the girls? Ass soon as you email account number will get it over to you.
Thanks
Gem

Corns, burms, king, KSBS, Rosy boas, Common boa, Leos, hamster, mice and rats
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  18:51:22  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
e-mail sent :)

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  19:15:14  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ty. Hope you manage to get system up and running soon. :-)

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2011 :  19:32:49  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Have sent payment. :)

Go to Top of Page

stotty01
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2011 :  23:31:28  Show Profile  Click to see stotty01's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
can i ask your 'Deluxe Adult Snake Starter Kit & 36" Vivarium' has a UV tube.....they dont need it, so why have it? :)

my aunties, bestfriends, hairdressers, friends boyfriend had a snake and it stretched out to measure him to eat him......true story.....
1.0.0 tortoise
1.0.0 sinaloan milk snake
1.0.0 jack russel
0.1.0 anery corn medusa
1.0.0 snow corn abomninable
0.1.0 royal python priscilla
http://www.youtube.com/user/stotty01 dads youtube channel

Tail n scales, Linton, Cambs, CB21 4XN, Tel no 01223 893 508 http://www.tails-n-scales.co.uk/

wish list: boa!
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2011 :  23:33:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

can i ask your 'Deluxe Adult Snake Starter Kit & 36" Vivarium' has a UV tube.....they dont need it, so why have it? :)

this is a Classified Stotty, also this issue was mentioned in the threads where he did ask for comments.

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2011 :  23:09:17  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
it has a UV tube because thats the way it comes, unfortunatly i dont make that particular kit it already comes like that

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2011 :  13:27:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Perhaps im not making myself very well understood so shall say this only once more.

This is a classified add, DO NOT post unless you are wanting to purchase any snakes from Diesel, but if anyone else wants to try my patience feel free, but you will take the consequences.

And it is not uncommon for people to take pre bookings.

Edited by - gmac on 22/05/2011 13:32:03
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2011 :  17:31:16  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

And it is not uncommon for people to take pre bookings.

echo the above

looks like we'll have to copy then clean up all the utter rubbish from this thread!!!

Ailsa if you'd like to vent your problems with the OP via email TO ME that's fine. you know my email.

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2011 :  22:58:51  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thank you both of you, would seem ailsa has had a problem with me from the start, im not guna use this forum to have a slagging match with members, all I'm doing is taking bookings for my snakes, so that when they hatch, there isnt a mad rush, and so that people can get what they want, without disappointment
Thanks
Sam

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2011 :  23:01:22  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
and just to reply, i have already reserved quite a few snakes, if reserving isnt your cup of tea, fine. But your opinion is not needed on every topic, especially when it gets both of us nowhere
thanks

Go to Top of Page

Gemsyork
Hatchling

United Kingdom
461 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2011 :  10:09:40  Show Profile  Send Gemsyork a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well said diesel. How are things going? Looking forward to seeing my 3 babies. :-)

Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2011 :  10:38:40  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
their good, got some opal here aswell that are saying they wanna go home with you ;)

Go to Top of Page

lauraandgrant
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  19:06:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi, do you have any male bloodred left or male anery aztec?

One Amel - Shirley
One Pastel motley - Lola
One Snow - Eric
One Blizzard - Mungdhal
One Aztec - Leonardo
One Norm - Bill
One Amel stripe - Princess
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 24/05/2011 :  23:45:44  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi, yes i have both available still, how many would you like?

Go to Top of Page

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  10:05:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi do you have any peublan milk snakes?

sjmarshall
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 25/05/2011 :  10:32:21  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi unfortunatly i wont have any babies, i do know some people with adults though if you are interested

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000