Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2011 :  15:20:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm going, never been before, Just to look of course :)

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  09:49:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I'm crossing fingers I can go for the first time.
Is it best to go the June or Sept one if you're after buying a snake? Obviously I'm not thinking of buying another,just thought I'd check.

it depends onw hat your after age wise. if your after a cb11 then def sept, of your after a cb10 or older, then june. i went to both last year, and only seen a few cb10 in june, and loads of cb09 stuff that obv hadnt sold, and then went in sept and there are lots of varity, but mainly cb10 babies, and alot of corns

Cheers,had a feeling September may be better for a hatchie.
Maybe I should go in June then so I don't get as tempted lol!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2011 :  11:57:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

quote:

I'm crossing fingers I can go for the first time.
Is it best to go the June or Sept one if you're after buying a snake? Obviously I'm not thinking of buying another,just thought I'd check.

it depends onw hat your after age wise. if your after a cb11 then def sept, of your after a cb10 or older, then june. i went to both last year, and only seen a few cb10 in june, and loads of cb09 stuff that obv hadnt sold, and then went in sept and there are lots of varity, but mainly cb10 babies, and alot of corns

Cheers,had a feeling September may be better for a hatchie.
Maybe I should go in June then so I don't get as tempted lol!

haha, i want to go, but parents are refusing to take me as they say there is no need for me to go, they now me too well

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2011 :  17:01:05  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No need to ask GP

The pub meet is an essential part of the show

Baggy shotgun Lewy. It's my turn for a pint

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2011 :  23:10:18  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I might have to come up anyway and just bring the pup to the pub to meet up with you all lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

DJRenegade
Egg

United Kingdom
80 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  01:39:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I most likely cant go - but im going to try lol ;)

1.0.0 Corn
0.1.0 Boa
Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2011 :  11:48:13  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww i want to meet the puppy! just over 3 more weeks to go! :D

Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  11:21:12  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I really fancy it, but it's an effing long way from Kent! Might just have to wait for Kempton Park instead.

But am still very much thinking about it so will see how I feel the night before I think...

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  12:20:21  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ptm we make the trip up from bucks and its deffo worth it! we just hotel it the night before :)

Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  12:30:00  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I think I am going this year, I can't wait! I think I'm going with a family friend, just need to confirm it. It's so exciting! :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  15:53:02  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Where have you been hiding Tiff? Not seen you around here much lately. How is Lacey doing?

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Tiffany-x
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1189 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  16:11:03  Show Profile  Click to see Tiffany-x's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Been very busy and very poorly unfortunately. Lacey is doing great thank you, shes now the length of her faun and is a greedy pig! :D Saving up for snake number 2 atm! :D
Tiffany-x

Go to Top of Page

oakleyman18
Yearling

828 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2011 :  16:41:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is the Donny meet in September as big as the June one?

Oscar Morrell
0.1.0. Tessera het Caramel Diffused Hypo ph Amel Anery CB'12 "Cassi", 0.1.0. Diffused Powder CB'12 "Ruby"
0.1.0. Normal Stripe, het Hypo, Amel, Lavender CB'11 "Amber", 1.0.0. Lavender Stripe het Diffused Anery Amel Hypo CB'11 "Pluto"
1.0.0. Hypo Opal Ph Stripe CB'12 "Hops", 1.0.0. Caramel Stripe het Amel CB'08 "Jasper", 1.0.0. Opal Stripe het Anery CB'09 "Topaz"
0.1.0. Amel Stripe het Caramel CB'09 "Poppy", 0.1.0. Tessera het Amel Lavender Stripe ph Diffused Hypo Anery CB'12 "Amethyst"
Go to Top of Page

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2011 :  16:50:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me and Steve are going is it ok to just turn up or can we book tickets?

sjmarshall
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2011 :  20:25:04  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yep it's just a case of turning up.............and prolly queueing!
IHS members get reduced entry fees and can get in earlier than non-members/the general public

as for differences between the 2 shows, by Spetember everyone will have their hatchies pipped, shed and feeding well and the market will again be absolutely flooded meaning prices should be relatively low. i'm looking forward to the June show as there might be more grown-on stock that people are trying to shift before their hatchies arrive, and there might be a wider variety of species available

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

uma and bill
Hatchling

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2011 :  21:30:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by gingerpony

yep it's just a case of turning up.............and prolly queueing!
IHS members get reduced entry fees and can get in earlier than non-members/the general public

as for differences between the 2 shows, by Spetember everyone will have their hatchies pipped, shed and feeding well and the market will again be absolutely flooded meaning prices should be relatively low. i'm looking forward to the June show as there might be more grown-on stock that people are trying to shift before their hatchies arrive, and there might be a wider variety of species available
[/quote) If we want to become members how do we go about it?

sjmarshall
Go to Top of Page

Oaktee123
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2011 :  20:29:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only 10 days now and it is really going to drag :( !

A 26 year old footballer celebrates his £250,000 a week pay deal sipping pink champagne in a hot pool in Dubai, over in afghanstan an 18yr old soldier is sippin warm water for not much more than £250 a week in a hostile country surrounded by people who want to kill him. If you think this is a complete joke, use this as your signature.

Help For Heroes
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2011 :  06:25:51  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
uma and bill i think you can join on the day or have a looksie here: http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=49&Itemid=78

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

FiestaSTLou
Yearling

United Kingdom
556 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2011 :  11:53:30  Show Profile  Visit FiestaSTLou's Homepage  Click to see FiestaSTLou's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I need to find my green card thingy i got last year! that gets me in early dosnt it?

Go to Top of Page

sly
Hatchling

United Kingdom
273 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2011 :  15:46:09  Show Profile  Click to see sly's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am going to try and see if me and the other half will go we have family not to far away so a 2 in 1 trip me thinks :)

James

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000