where's Kellog?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  22:09:38  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ok, Judith has been missing for almost 6 months to the day........anyone know how she is or if she's ok?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  23:16:44  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have been wondering that too Ali, I really miss her posts.

Does anyone have her on facebook?

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2011 :  23:31:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have her on facebook and I left her a message back in the middle of March but haven't heard anything, hope she's ok

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  01:31:11  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have spoken to her a few times since she was last on.
She is about, she just doesn't get much time to get online at the moment. She's partway through moving home and organising other stuff as well.
She did say when we last spoke that she misses the forums (she means she misses me mostly, but just wont admit it) and will do her best to get on when she can.
She did have a quick browse a week or so back, but didn't sign in as she said she knew she'd end up being late with everything else shes doing due to posting etc.

The last time I spoke to her she told me that Silvesta had laid 11 eggs as well, she has never mentioned anything about pairing up silvesta and Kellog so I can only assume they were slugs.

She's well missed on here, she did say there was a lot more new people compared to when she was last on, so she's gonna have some introductions to make methinks.
Good lass, I shall tell her to get her backside on here and at least say hello.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  10:28:25  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats good to hear K. I thought Silvesta was a boy oops lol

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  16:53:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I hope she comes back soon and is ok :) I hope she sees this and how much we miss her!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 13/05/2011 :  23:43:11  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Thats good to hear K. I thought Silvesta was a boy oops lol

So did I.
I think though that was more so because the name sounds masculine whereas it's name was actually "SilverStar" but with the letters 'r' removed from it.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2011 :  13:31:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
just looked through the pics of Silvesta and she refers to her as a he so I'm guessing they thought he was a boy.. clearly she's not
be nice to have her back sometime soon!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2011 :  12:29:00  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes, she did think he was a boy, until she got a surprise. Rep shop probing mistake by the sounds of it

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000