New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:01:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

fed kodi tonite we normally feed her every 5 days but we have slipped and are doin it tonite . now shes been an active nosey "mom im starving feeeeeed meeeee" kinda -up the front of the viv mode for the last 3 days. my OH said "shall we see if she strike feeds ?" and kodi up until now has been too prim and propper to wreste and constrict her fluff so i was shocked wen she darted for the fluff so hard she ended up upside down in a coiled up ball im so pleased just wanted to share .

also Kai had a regurge earlier this month so we left him 10 days no contact , no fussing and tried feeding and he turned his nose up . so last nite we got a tiny pink and popped it in and draped a towel over his faun and 15 mins later no pink ! yay!

and on another note , my royal had his first shed with us this morning . its all going on in this house today lol ! so happy xx

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:07:03  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  22:48:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Congrats on a happy snake household :)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic