United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  14:38:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Few of them hatched early morning

1st one from the egg

2nd one

In their housing for now.

Trying to breakout

Is the wifes hand they are on being moved from incubator to housing. They are toaty

Edited by - gmac on 14/05/2011 13:58:01

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  14:44:44  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I want one! Teeny wee things!!

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  16:29:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awwwwww! I have never seen baby beardies before! So tiny and very cute!!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  20:35:19  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yay for baby beardies, well done G.
How many you got in total so far that look like they're gonna be popping/have popped??

And have you taken out that second mortgage and sold your kidneys to prepare for feeding them.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  20:37:23  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
So tiny!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  20:40:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

Yay for baby beardies, well done G.
How many you got in total so far that look like they're gonna be popping/have popped??

And have you taken out that second mortgage and sold your kidneys to prepare for feeding them.

looks like the rest are ready to pop anytime.

have taken out the 2nd mortgage sold kidneys, even tried to sell the wife and kids

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:07:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are so tiny. Very cute, I've never seen beardies that young before.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  00:14:49  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nawwwww sooooooo cute, g yano ya really should gimme one thats one less to feed may help with your mortgage repayments :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:17:06  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww they are so cute and tiny, can't believe just how small they are as babies and G your not allowed to sell the wife and kids lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:19:54  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i will take a kid... your's are old enough to do dishes and cleaning etc. How much you wanting?

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:24:02  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
can't cost that much surely to feed little beardies, they eat greens lol

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:26:54  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

baring in mind though he has 20ish bubbas to feed, all his snakies, other beardies, soon to have loads of snakey babies too! (other pets possibly and his wife and kids) So the cost will mount up.

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:30:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Greens? What about bugs, they eat loads of them lol

Edited by - Invalid User on 11/05/2011 10:35:44
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:35:27  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i thought beardies were veggie eaters lol

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:35:57  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
naaa you crush up crickets etc for them

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:37:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would love a beardie but I can't stand the idea of live bugs in the house to feed them on :(

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  10:41:04  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ah right, just when i seen the wee bowl with greens in it i thought they were veggies lol, eww crushed up crickets and live bugs in the house, no thanks lol, they are lovely though

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  11:01:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They do eat greens too :D
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  13:04:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baby beardies are generally eating machines, they get live food, crix, locusts mealworms and the likes and they get greens every day.

The greens arent particularly expensive but the live foods and the amount they can go through can gbe expensive.

But as i have a good colony of breeding dubia's and our own mealie colony its not really all that scary at the moment. Just need to go and make a veg patch and all sorted

Thanks all for your comments

Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  14:15:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice babys G, we are running a benefit gig in the next few weeks G-Aid, because the amount of action your kidneys and liver must have seen, I should imagine you had to pay the buyer.

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2011 :  16:28:11  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

I would love a beardie but I can't stand the idea of live bugs in the house to feed them on :(

Same, I hate the meal worms and stuff so horrible and wiggly and they have such freaky little legs. Plus even one lizard is a bit more expensive to feed than a snake!

Lets us know if any more hatch :p

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000