SORRY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  10:48:53  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey guys sorry to go on but there are 2 types of pulse prop stats do i need the normal or day/night pulse prop ?? Thanks

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  10:50:30  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Normal will do fine for a corn. I never change my day and night temperature for them anyway.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  10:54:22  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks very much :)
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  13:28:21  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
they all act on a pulse basis, some have the facility to add on the day/night facility

so if you buy a pulse day/night it will just be a pulse and work perfectly well unless you buy the add on (which is a bit over the top IMO)

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  13:36:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

they all act on a pulse basis, some have the facility to add on the day/night facility

so if you buy a pulse day/night it will just be a pulse and work perfectly well unless you buy the add on (which is a bit over the top IMO)

I agree with you. Why they don't just make it in 1 unit and charge an appropriate price rather than selling a day/night stat thats not actually a day/night stat but it does have a socket to plug in the day/night bit.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

kopite_di
Hatchling

United Kingdom
124 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  15:21:50  Show Profile  Click to see kopite_di's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh right ok thanks :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000