New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  08:09:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
though I'd post some pics of my 2 male boas, first off Harley my Hypo Hog boa being a bit camera shy.

and then some of Pech My male Crawl cay boa, posing as usual

thanks for looking

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  10:51:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awww, why is Harley being shy? he's gorgeous. I need my Hypo fix until mine arrive!

Pech is lovely as always. Were the pics taken in the evening? Pech is much lighter than my Myrtle.
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  12:19:00  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Pech is so lovely, am wanting one lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  13:07:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thought I'd takes some pics this morning to show different colour phase as you can see he is slightly darker

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  13:47:34  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Scuba he's a beauty, I want one NOW lol

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  13:56:16  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lovely

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  13:59:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah, that second lot of pics looks much more like my girl. Is amazing how much they lighten up in the evenings.

Looking good Scuba!
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 08/05/2011 :  20:58:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
beautiful

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2011 :  17:31:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they both look so gorgeous scuba, and harley really seems to be enjoying my log lol

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000