Loads of snakes available - Renza
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  14:23:11  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Right Guys and girls,

looking for corns, boas, royals. anything, we have it, just ask for a price and well do our best for you, we mail order or you can pick up from Leeds.

for more info reply to this thread or e-mail mailorder@renzaexotics.co.uk

thanks, I hope we've got exactly what you want
Sam

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  15:35:44  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i know you were asking breeders if they wanted to list/sell their stock to/via you but does that apply to people with just a few individual snakes that are 'surplus to requirements'?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  15:38:24  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
also, looking for a white-sided ratsnake, prefer albino or het albino, and het leucistic
must be male and would prefer this year or last years, maybe even a '09 at a push if it was the right snake

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  15:55:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats the best price including delivery for a female mexican black kingsnake, any age?
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  17:29:07  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You have the red mountain ratsnake listed as £0 XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  20:18:33  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

You have the red mountain ratsnake listed as £0 XD

they're on my wants list, I'll take a couple of pairs at that price if they're coxi's!

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Diesel1994
Hatchling

United Kingdom
338 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  23:07:56  Show Profile  Visit Diesel1994's Homepage  Click to see Diesel1994's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
they are coxis but they're listed at retail, im having some words with a bloke about them for a special deal, get on to me about them and ill give you them at the lowest price possible, just register your interest

Owner of Renza Exotics - www.renzapets.co.uk
For all your Exotic & Domestic pet needs
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  20:37:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
are u doin crawl cay boa's ?

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 10/05/2011 :  21:33:02  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diesel1994

they are coxis but they're listed at retail, im having some words with a bloke about them for a special deal, get on to me about them and ill give you them at the lowest price possible, just register your interest

it won't be this year, maybe next year when I plan to sell off some corns and broaden my horizons :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000