New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  15:37:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry about all the pictures (Testing out the new camera)
And I don't know how to resize so sorry for that too lol.

Haha

Hello there.

Trying to hide from me lol

Peek-a-boo

Getting a big boy now!

Skins! 1st,2nd,3rd.

Thanks for looking :)

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  16:38:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great pics!

Mitch is looking great :)
Go to Top of Page

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  16:45:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

Great pics!

Mitch is looking great :)

Yeah he's doing really good, eating well, shedding well. So I reckon he's happy.
His new home is coming soon, i'm making a collage of all his pictures from when I got him upto now for the background, don't know if it's a good idea or not, but going to try it anyway.
Thanks again :)

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  20:25:57  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What a beauty. Please don't apologise for your photos.....it's great to see them, thanks for sharing!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  21:34:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mitch is a gorgeous chap. Loving seeing his sheds getting bigger :)

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2011 :  23:09:20  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What a gorgeous snake

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  11:36:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys :)
Downloaded a program so I can resize my pictures now.
Will take some more photos on feeding day, knowing me though i'll take 100 more today haha.

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  12:49:36  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well what a beautiful snake Mitch is, your a proud snake mum so your allowed to take lots of pictures and the background collage is a superb idea. I hope my Dakota grows good for me, she's eating well and am waiting on her first shed with me :)

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  12:56:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ailsa

Well what a beautiful snake Mitch is, your a proud snake mum so your allowed to take lots of pictures and the background collage is a superb idea. I hope my Dakota grows good for me, she's eating well and am waiting on her first shed with me :)

Thanks Ailsa :)
I'm sure Dakota will shed soon, Mitch has shed every 4 weeks since i've had him, first one was the day I got him! But a couple had to go in the bin because they came off in pieces :(

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  13:06:35  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well Dakota shed while in transit from breeders around 6th april, so am keepin an eye out for the signs of her going to shed

Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  14:06:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well Dakota shed while in transit from breeders around 6th april, so am keepin an eye out for the signs of her going to shed

Yeah, I expect in the next couple of weeks she will. Difficult trying to catch them at it though :)

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  14:13:49  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah so I've read lol but the dulling of colour is a dead give away i think lol

Go to Top of Page

AliciaRose
Hatchling

United Kingdom
102 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  15:24:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Yeah so I've read lol but the dulling of colour is a dead give away i think lol

Yeah, my Mitch goes pink lol but goes back to normal a couple of days before he actually sheds. Is Dakota friendly? Mitch rattles (taps) his tail sometimes lol, other that that, he's never been moody, did try to bite my mum once though haha :)

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  16:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He's beautiful,I'm not surprised you can't stop taking pics of him. Love the shed size differences.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2011 :  17:15:38  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yeah she is good as gold, when i first got her she did try to eat my pinkie finger when changing her water first few times but now she's ok, a wee bit flighty when i first take her out but soon settles and slithers all through my fingers, no biting or tail rattling

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000