Placement of faunarium
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LoganHowlett
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2011 :  22:26:41  Show Profile  Click to see LoganHowlett's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wondering where in my room to have Sparrow permanently, i currently have two fish tanks on my dest housing my fish and my axolotl and there is enough space for Sparrow too but i was wondering about the vibrations from the tank filters, would they annoy the hell out of him/ distress him?

Thanks

Lo

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  08:07:41  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i'd recommend the faun is out of direct sunlight (at any time of day) and away from vibrations from air pumps/filters or telly/stereo equipment including in direct line of speakers

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

LoganHowlett
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  10:37:47  Show Profile  Click to see LoganHowlett's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ty :)
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2011 :  20:13:06  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have Dakota in living room corner, other end of the room away from the tv, music etc

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000