New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

scubadude
Hatchling

United Kingdom
366 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  08:22:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well as some of you may know I've had Dodge for a few months now, but whenever he has shed it's either been at night or while I was at work..
until this morning he decided to slip into something more comfortable right in front of me, and I even managed to catch a little on video Sorry for the quality
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z9-DE8Vi24

1.0.0 Classic corn snake - Dodge,2.2.0 Normal Royal - Palin,Detritus, Lyssa & Sofia,1.0.0 Spider royal - Anan,1.0.0 Mojave Royal - Ocha,1.0 Butter Royal - Huritt,0.1 Pastel ph ghost - Weeko,0.1 Yellowbelly - Loni,1.1.0 crawl cay boas -Maya & Pech,1.0.0 Hypo hog island boa - Harley,0.1.0 Hog island Boa - Babe

opinions are like ars*holes, everyone's got one, but you don't need to share them with the world.

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  09:13:40  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely video. It's fantastic being able to see them shed, I don't think I will ever get bored of it. I love the way the tail pings out as it gets to the end lol.

Dodge is absolutley gorgeous. His new clothes look great.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

lrv2307
Yearling

United Kingdom
863 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  09:26:06  Show Profile  Click to see lrv2307's MSN Messenger address  Send lrv2307 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
dodge lookin all gorgeous and shiney lol......its an amazing thing watching them shed

lrv (louise)
Uxbridge, Middlesex
0.1.0 snow - morgana
0.1.0 cali banded king - boudica
0.0.1 crested gecko - galaxy
** wish list**
ghost corn
anery corn
Go to Top of Page

joetheimpaler
Egg

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  22:34:11  Show Profile  Visit joetheimpaler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Lucky you, I've never seen Topaz shed and he's done it 4 times! Dodge is a lovely colour too!!!

1 dog-indie
3 cats-martha,meow and pippin,
1 corn snake -Topaz.
4 chickens - Psycho, Dutch, Alan and ownage
Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2011 :  13:10:26  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Scuba that was so cool, hope I can see my Dakota shedding

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000