New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  01:49:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is our not so shy kai ! i had so many troubles getting these pics as he lifts up and comes rite by the camera and then over the top and runs up mu nose and over my head! lol . we have had him a week now and hes had 2 pinkies , and is always out and about ! hes so cheecky , i love him to bits the gaps in the top of the faun i think u can see in the last few pics he spends a few hours each nite trying to push he was out of all of them (all the way across the faun , he tries one by one ) i take my hat off to him keep trying every nite !

***sig removed - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more info***

Edited by - gmac on 10/04/2011 01:41:34

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  07:29:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is cute, so little!

Def not a Hypo Butter though ;)
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  08:42:50  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
He's an adorable little guy!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  09:48:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aww he's such a little cutie Unusual markings near the front of him.
Mine like to investigate the camera too. Got so many photos of snakes with giant blurry heads lol.

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2011 :  15:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hehe , he does have an unusual marking by his neck , I will get some pics in the natural sunlight so ppl can give me an idea of his morph as a few have said he's not a hypo butter , even tho that's on the feeding / chart we had with him . Yup he's small , supposed to be a may cb10 baby , so almost a year old but apparently only on 2 pinkies each week , we are gonna feed him two every five days till we run out then move him up to fluffs , any idea how to make him grow abit quicker that will be ok for him ? I think he's abit too small and skinny . But out of my three snakes , I have a huge soft spot for the cheeky imp . Xx

***sig removed - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15428 for more info***

Edited by - gmac on 10/04/2011 01:41:56
Go to Top of Page

joetheimpaler
Egg

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 09/04/2011 :  22:49:12  Show Profile  Visit joetheimpaler's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He's a lovely snake, and I remember that Topaz used to do that thing with poking his nose through the vents, he's bored of it now though and is now obsessed with curling round and round the rim of his water bowl!!!

Edited by - gmac on 10/04/2011 01:42:10
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  00:11:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure I saw a picture of a faun lid with the bars bent like a cartoon jail break picture. Can't remember for the life of me who it was though. I'm not a fan of fauns if I'm honest. Lovely little guy, really lovely colour (not a clue on morphs other than the basics).

You can feed them up giving them the biggest sized mouse they can manage (1.5 times rule) every 5 days, I wouldn't feed any more often than that but you'll see a massive growth spurt once you get him onto fuzzies.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  11:28:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

I'm sure I saw a picture of a faun lid with the bars bent like a cartoon jail break picture. Can't remember for the life of me who it was though. I'm not a fan of fauns if I'm honest.

Yup, that was my faun after one of my corns pushed his way through, now I don't use fauns for snakes. I put my feeder mice in them instead!

Go to Top of Page

Ailsa
Banned

United Kingdom
804 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  11:44:30  Show Profile  Click to see Ailsa's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Really Lou one of your corns did that, am worried now as that's what Dakota is in, she's 12 weeks old and only got her yesterday, I'll need to keep a careful eye out for this.

Dakota ~ Bloodred Corn ~ Amber & Chloe ~ Cats
Mind is changing on snakes I want now lol so am researching these to find out what would be best - Milk Snakes and Dwarf Boa possibly - Crawl Cay, Sonoran, Tarahumara or Vera Cruz and poss a Hoggie, African House and Rat snake. Also Trinket Snakes.
Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  11:57:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My corn was big though, due an upgrade. He was 2ft long and around 18 months old so I think it was his strength that helped him. I sat and watched him do it, he just kept wriggling from side to side inbetween the fins and all of a sudden his head was through and he was trying to get the rest of him through! I don't know if the fins were all ready weakened but I have not heard of it happening before so I think you should be fine. I just don't trust them now!
Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2011 :  16:05:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will def watch our two , kodi doesn't do it , she's quite shy , but kai is a bundle of crazy and is always trying to get out , infact wen we hold him it takes three attempts to get him back in he's like a naughty kid ! Our viv size we plan on is 30 x 18 x 15 so we need them to grow abit first before we upgrade , we got the next faun size up then it will be vivs x

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  11:26:53  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
lovely snakey

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  17:16:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love that second pic
look forwards to seeing more pics

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Laws
Yearling

United Kingdom
935 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2011 :  22:19:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yup hes my cutie , gona get them out and weigh them in abit . im going to put some more new pics in the morph section as people think hes not a hypo butter and more amel , opinions would be great :)

www.facebook.com/Thehogbox

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000