5ft Male CornSnake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chelseafc11
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  13:35:17  Show Profile  Click to see chelseafc11's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I av a 5ft male cornsnake for sale in Mansfield, Nottingham, loves children, very tame, comes with vivarium, water bowl, heat mat, log, tube and bag of bedding etc cost me £250 willing to sell for £150 ovno but will NOT be willing to sell for less than £100 i'm afraid

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  13:38:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What type of corn? How big is the viv, does it come with thermostat? Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

chelseafc11
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  13:47:16  Show Profile  Click to see chelseafc11's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I do av pics bt not sure how put them on ere, the vivarium is 5ft 2ins, i dnt av a thermostat as i av neva had a thermostat sorry
Go to Top of Page

chelseafc11
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  14:17:04  Show Profile  Click to see chelseafc11's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

Invalid User
Account Deactivated

United Kingdom
0 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  14:42:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is that one viv or 2? Has the snake got the whole viv or just one half? Sorry, just the pics have confused me.

Looks like a normal corn to me so I doubt you will get anywhere near £150 even with the viv/s included. Have a look through the classifieds on here and you will get an idea of the sorts of prices people have been asking.
Go to Top of Page

chelseafc11
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 21/03/2011 :  19:57:07  Show Profile  Click to see chelseafc11's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The snake has the whole vivarium to himself i will nt go any lower than £100 for him
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000